• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP's and the effects of music :)

Paisley

Strolling Through The Shire
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
hahaha, awwww, you opened up erin, thanks. :) I like that stuff too, especially ray lamontagne, i'm by no means a musical purist like some of my METAL ONLY friends who will quietly behind closed doors listen to S Club 7 and watch Jem while sucking on their favorite blanky!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
no no...i'm not private about my music taste...i meant the depressing post that i may still delete. :)

Paisley

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
You didn't give any details about the difficulty itself, and it's not like the rest of us on here haven't gone through some serious shit in our lives that we've had to manage through day at a time with whatever we could use to help us through. If anything, I empathize more with your humanity, but I can't speak for the rest of the posters.

Keep your stick on the ice.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
thanks, i appreciate that.
t7xhappy.gif

Paisley

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Your welcome. Have you listened to the new U2 album? I'm not crazy about it, but for "I'll go crazy, if I don't go crazy tonite"!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
wasn't even aware they put one out.

maybe...i'll have to listen to it a bit, thanks.

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
do you enfp's get as affected by music as i do?

Short answer: Yes!!
Long answer:
I mostly like to listen to calming music because I'm so restless inside. Calming music makes me calm. I usually don't like very aggressive music because it makes me feel aggressive. I don't like too much negative emotions...

So, I do react to the music strongly and I do choose the music I listen to to fit my "mood" .

Before I didn't really what they said in the songs but lately I've been more and more drawn to music that has good lyrics. So, before it was all emotions (how the music made me feel) and lately there is some meaning in the music too for me (I mean I like to hear lyrics with some meaning in them).

Mostly it's still about the feelings in the music for me...