• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] The INFP Appreciation Thread

Azseroffs

MBTI Type
ENTj
Enneagram
5w4
I thought you guys could use some love! :hug:

I love the way INFPs tell so much without having to say a word. Your expressions tell it all. And I like how you can make sense of our weirdness and appreciate it.

tibby

MBTI Type
fool
Your subtle way to show love and care is like nothing else in this world.

G

garbage

One of you is making me very, very happy with your accepting, kind, nurturing, and caring nature. If you received even a tenth of the bliss that you bestow upon other people, you'd have enough to last a lifetime :hug:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wish I knew one of y'all! :D
My wife is INFJ, how are they different than INFP?
:cheese:

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Wish I knew one of y'all! :D
My wife is INFJ, how are they different than INFP?
:cheese:

INFPs are funnier; INFJs are better flirts.
:D

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFPs and INFJs are very different.

Azseroffs

MBTI Type
ENTj
Enneagram
5w4
INFPs and INFJs are very different.

agreed

I don't see much of a similarity at all actually.

INFJs are sometimes mistaken for NTs because of the way they think. INFPs are typically a lot more sensitive.

INFP is the sweet innocent dreamy type.
INFJ is more enigmatic and perfectionistic.

that's my perception of them anyway.

L

Lasting_Pain

*begins automated appreciation message*

Celebrate, Celebrate, Come on and Celebrate.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFPs have rainbows shooting out of our ears, and hearts coming out of our eyes, and poofy cotton tails like bunny rabbits, and when you scratch behind our ears we purr. Awwwww!
Who couldn't love us?

Just watch out for the fangs & claws! :devil:

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
INFPs are my ideal of a friend. Even before I knew about MBTI, my idealized version of a good, close friend pretty much mirrored the INFP descriptions...mostly quiet, deep, sensitive, funny, eccentric, accepting. In fact, I think it's because I like them so much that I almost mistyped myself as one (at least I think, I could still be lucky enough to be one).

Unfortunately I don't know any INFPs currently :(, though I think I might have known a couple in the past.

Azseroffs

MBTI Type
ENTj
Enneagram
5w4
INFPs are my ideal of a friend. Even before I knew about MBTI, my idealized version of a good, close friend pretty much mirrored the INFP descriptions...mostly quiet, deep, sensitive, funny, eccentric, accepting. In fact, I think it's because I like them so much that I almost mistyped myself as one (at least I think, I could still be lucky enough to be one).

Unfortunately I don't know any INFPs currently :(, though I think I might have known a couple in the past.

Me too. INFP was my ideal friend even before I knew about MBTI. Luckily I have two pretty close to me. It isn't the most fluid friendship because I feel like I have to figure them out, but it is definitely one of the most rewarding.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Me too. INFP was my ideal friend even before I knew about MBTI. Luckily I have two pretty close to me. It isn't the most fluid friendship because I feel like I have to figure them out, but it is definitely one of the most rewarding.

How often do you find that you need a catalyst like an enfp to get things started?

Bubbles

See Right Through Me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
How often do you find that you need a catalyst like an enfp to get things started?

Funny you should say that--ENFPs usually do that in my friendships, too. Get things going along, I mean.