• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Conversation Deadender

Antreus

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/2
I feel like I always end topics on this forum. Watch out.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
everyone does, no worries. I swear 87.6% of people on here think they do so it's probably true but still just know you aren't alone. if I wasn't so lazy I'd go start a support group called "I unintenitionally kill topics, hug me and make me feel loved :cry:"

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
I don't kill topics, I end them with my massively insightful posts that are 100% correct and offer no room for argumentation.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
I don't kill topics, I end them with my massively insightful posts that are 100% correct and offer no room for argumentation.

holy shit, that's exactly what i do.

welp, we're done. it was nice meeting you.

Bubbles

See Right Through Me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
We should form a club, where we could make threads that no one will post in because it'd be futile.
Conversation killers anonymous! :party:

Poser

Fe, rusted.
MBTI Type
INTP
I always get the mental image of people shaking their heads and whispering "where did THAT come from?!".

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
This topic will turn out to be everyone trying to get the last thread-killing post.

I have a feeling I might win.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I always get the mental image of people shaking their heads and whispering "where did THAT come from?!".

I picture people going "Oh god, what an annoying moron" and then just skipping over my posts.

G

garbage

Congratulations, you've started a multi-page thread. That should offset your deadending tendencies!

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Quite.

Sorry, I know I wasn't invited. .. just trying to keep things going..

no one was formally invited we just sort of showed. anyone can join we won't shoot you. Noooo the more the better the less likely the thread will die. We cant let this thread die. *breath* 1234 *breath* 5678

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Quite.

Sorry, I know I wasn't invited. .. just trying to keep things going..

okay i'll stop now

Hey, we wanted you to get around to it yourself, that way you'll be more true to the cause. ;)

You are essentially the spirit that is keeping this thread alive, we are just feeding you.