• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Conversation Deadender

S

Sniffles

END END END END END!!!!!!!!

*chants*

*signing in Mass chant* Oh dear Lord God, let this thread eeeeeeeeend. We ask you to bestow upon us your mercyyyyyyyyyyy. Thaaaaank youuuuuuu.

DearGodPlsMakeItStop.jpg

D

Dali

It shall end but first, let's discuss me and my blinding awesomeness.

D

Dali

*bumps into Rainbow*

Whoops, ball dropped.

Hence, thread ended.

It was nice while it lasted.

*switches off lights*

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I can see in the dark. And I can smell your bloooood. :devil:

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Gah, I have a temperature. And in my stupidity, I just worked out and made it a lot worse.
In my defense, I didn't know I had a temperature, I suspected it before, but forgot about it. Then remembered after the workout.

Trope

MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w6
Wait- what if I had dominated the world and systematically disintegrated everyone with the most common name of their respective countries? Assuming this is a perfect world, and no one tried to cheat by changing their name to Xanadu or something, this would be an interesting experiment to see many of the gobal population would be left.

>_>

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
yay this thread has been taken care of, especially since I forgot. Please forgive me, I didn't mean to abandon you! please love me!

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
The art of needing to be heard of opinion, when lack of responses become a self conscious artifact after the fact and one assumes theirs is the last act of diffuse energy that stopped the flow of discussion.

What is perhaps insecurity in the guise of approval, wanting to be engaged in the conversation stream yet uncertain what effect there is when attention wanders without feedback. The mind starts to over think and process in terms of yeah, I am bad ass or neglected for I caused a mass exodus surely than not. Is this a lack of interest or just a distraction towards assumption.

Kobe

MBTI Type
INFP
Hello there, don't you all just love spamming this thread? :)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
tehe! I'm suprised it hasn't been moved. I mean it has nothing to with nothing. Oh wait yeah it does. the op was bitching about her killing threads so now we're making this last forever. what happen to her? maybe this is why. she fucking leaves.