• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Conversation Deadender

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yes the people it breeds tend to be made up of text and 2-d images.and nothing more delusional then text and 2-d images thinking they're 3-d and also live in the real world.

This is the real 2D world.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Pfffff whatever, I know the truth!

bye bye lovely thread I shall see you in a week, if you are dead I will necromance you my promise will not be broken! (Unless I can find a place to plug in in Salt lake city)

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Pfffff whatever, I know the truth!

bye bye lovely thread I shall see you in a week, if you are dead I will necromance you my promise will not be broken! (Unless I can find a place to plug in in Salt lake city)

hehehehehe have fun!

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Did I kill the thread yet?

:moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk:
:bananallama::bananallama::bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama::bananallama::bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama::bananallama::bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama::bananallama::bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama::bananallama::bananallama: :bananallama:

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Holy shit, you guys are still at it! :D It's a competition - who is the most awful deadbeat!!!!!!!!!!!

Oops I meant deadender....

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Only God can win this thread. Therefore, I will.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
END END END END END!!!!!!!!

*chants*

*signing in Mass chant* Oh dear Lord God, let this thread eeeeeeeeend. We ask you to bestow upon us your mercyyyyyyyyyyy. Thaaaaank youuuuuuu.

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Logically, an INTP could prove that God doesn't exist (by definition, probably :p ), therefore this thread doesn't exist, therefore... it's over! :D

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Why haven't you answered my prayers yet!!!!

I work in mysterious ways. It is necessary to let the puny humans suffer. For one, it amuses me. It is also necessary for them to see The Truth.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
just noticing that, after 29 pages? I mean it started out as serious, I just wanted her to feel better.