• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Conversation Deadender

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
See? This thread has plenty of potential still.
Let's discuss why INFJs tend to end topics.

I say it is because, when posting, their Ni does all those crazy connections that only they understand and through the use of Fe, they lock other people into some certain mood which makes them not feel like posting.
All this to get the last word in a topic.

Don't judge my function analysis. :cry:

S

Sniffles

Let's discuss why INFJs tend to end topics.

I say it is because, when posting, their Ni does all those crazy connections that only they understand and through the use of Fe, they lock other people into some certain mood which makes them not feel like posting.
All this to get the last word in a topic.
We're so adorable, aren't we? :wubbie:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
damn straight outsider! we will take over the world with this thread! strawberry?

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Then the INTJs did show up. And the few thousand year old invention was reinvented and worked

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
you mean the wheel? yeah we had it as a square they showed up and was like hmm why not make it round and we were all like OMG you're a genius!!! and thus cars were invented a few 10 thousand years later and the world has not quit since.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
you mean the wheel? yeah we had it as a square they showed up and was like hmm why not make it round and we were all like OMG you're a genius!!! and thus cars were invented a few 10 thousand years later and the world has not quit since.

While the intp that tryed to get two trees to copulate a few 10 thousand years ago was only a genius temperarely.

S

Sniffles

and peguy just cuz you don't believe in me, i still love you and send you gifts for your birthday but wait I can't cuz then I'd prove you right! sorry!

In that case, I must apologize for worshipping the one true god, as opposed to you.

r40jesus-christ-posters.jpg

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
thank you!

and peguy just cuz you don't believe in me, i still love you and send you gifts for your birthday but wait I can't cuz then I'd prove you right! sorry!

Wait a minute....you're the reinvented God. So you both got the burdin of many languages correct. Interesting.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
you humans! sometimes I prefer strawberries over human company at times.