• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ENFJ where are you?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I just want them to do well! And by "do well" I mean walk into our traps!

:run: ooh toast. :doh:

(sorry littlelostnf reminds me of toast, i don't know why, but she is toast to me, and i don't mean toast in the I'm going to beat her at something way I mean warm crunchy bread)

ps im not enfj I just thought their was toast in this thread.

pps yes i know i quoted pink do i really need to continue explaining myself or are we cool?

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ
:run: ooh toast. :doh:

(sorry littlelostnf reminds me of toast, i don't know why, but she is toast to me, and i don't mean toast in the I'm going to beat her at something way I mean warm crunchy bread)

ps im not enfj I just thought their was toast in this thread.

pps yes i know i quoted pink do i really need to continue explaining myself or are we cool?

I am kinda crunchy in the mornings...ummm can I be rye bread..(not white toast) rye has some bite to it..that's me. :)

Why am I hungry all of a sudden...warm, crunchy, rye bread..with butter ummmmm

Desperado44

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Great to see all the ENFJ's.....Pink P. is our most famous member in a landslide ;)

I have been tied up with life lately....we never slow down.

I admit, there seems to be lulls where I don't see any ENFJ's....I sort of drift in and out.....

chris1207

MBTI Type
XNXX
Enneagram
3w2
Ugh... ENFJ's! They're the worst! They're always out and about trying to get some IXXP tail! I tell ya, those miscreants... :)

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I like you ENFJs and I want to see more of you guys.