• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] funny story

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I saw a funny story just now on television, I have to tell you :D

There was a family of 3, the mother and a 16 year old girl + a 18 year old boy. The mother was playing an online game in which she had to care for so called "NeoPets"; I dont know the game but she had to obviously invest a great deal of time into it, so that her pets stay fit :D.

Well the daughter got home from school and she seemed like a nice girl but logically was upset about the 3rd time in the week coming home to find her mother in front of the PC feeding her pets but forgeting to cook something for her daughter :D. It was just great, they went into argue and the daughter attacked pretty precisly and reasonably, while the mother reacted with a lack of understanding and tried to talk herself out of the situation :D. Obviously the two were pretty similiar on a level, but they approached the situation from different viewports.

Now it even got better: now the camera team switched over to the son. The viewer found out that the son spends two third of the day (guess where) in front of his PC :)D), because he is the vice executive officer DJ in his online radio. Haha, though this story is not fun at all, I couldnt hold myself at this point and needed to grin :D.

I wildly typed them and I think the mother was infp, the daughter infj and the sun obviously intp :D. So a family of intuitives and they were not dumb, therefore I was pretty sure they can work out the problem.

So it came the daughter left and like infj tend to do, she used all availiable ressources to find shelter with her older sister (who wasnt meantioned until now) and moved to her getting her things done by herself.

Of course this was the moment the mother started to miss her daughter and started to understand the other point in the given situation. After a week they started the peace talks and the mother understood that her daughter doesnt want to have her play with her neopets all day and the daugther understood that the mother is hurt to some point, because she lost her husband and the daughters father. The husband was, as it was said, a choleric, who was diagnosed with the illness, so the family kicked him out at some point in the past, because he didnt try to cure it.

Maybe you dont find the story as funny as I, but I have seen alot of connections in it, between the types and about the types. Pretty much loved it :D.

It worked out in the end, the daughter moved back into the house and I think they will manage now. The only thing, I am still wondering about is, why did everyone forgot about the intp son ? :D haha

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
I relate with the girl.
Man do you know how hard it is to live with two P's being the only J?

It's hell.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I start to imagine, how it could be like after seeing the show :D. My mum is like marge and my dad like homer, so I am lucky to have a more "balanced" point of view :D.

I am glad they could work it out in the show, you dont see it often in these family show that people actually work out their problems. But this one today was just great :)