• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] How to appeal to an INFP female?

Azseroffs

MBTI Type
ENTj
Enneagram
5w4
My best friend is an INFP. She says she likes guys who are strong and stable on the outside but also have depth in emotion that is reserved for her. She gets bored with guys she figures out too easily. She likes it when guys take charge but still listen to what she has to say.

Valhallahereicome

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w7
My best friend is an INFP. She says she likes guys who are strong and stable on the outside but also have depth in emotion that is reserved for her. She gets bored with guys she figures out too easily. She likes it when guys take charge but still listen to what she has to say.

+1 :yes: :smile:

underradar

MBTI Type
infp

Your friend sound a lot like me. When the sensitive part start to come out, I just melt... :wubbie: Most of the times I see these trait in enneagram type 9 INXX men. :blush:

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I would just approach it as if you're both lesbians. I can't think of a better way honestly so the advice should be not only funny but valid. Basically this means to let her be the man, treat her like a woman and don't act like a woman at the same time.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would just approach it as if you're both lesbians. I can't think of a better way honestly so the advice should be not only funny but valid. Basically this means to let her be the man, treat her like a woman and don't act like a woman at the same time.

that is hilarious advice.. haha

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP

That sounds so :wubbie: immediately. That's basically it, isn't it.

lmao I think this works as well.

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
YES, im victorious!!

In frazzled moment of nearly overwhelming nervousty i managed to ask her out on a date!(without screwing it up) and she agreed. I FEEL GLORIOUS!!, this has to be the genuine sensation of victory, like defeating all your enemies in the universe standing the last man stand, glory smoldering your mind.

Im looking forward to this!.

VICTORY IS MINE.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
YES, im victorious!!

In frazzled moment of nearly overwhelming nervousty i managed to ask her out on a date! and she agreed. I FEEL GLORIOUS!!, this has to be the genuine sensation of victory, like defeating all your enemies in the universe standing the last man stand, glory smoldering your mind.

Im looking forward to this!.

Yay, I hope you have an amazing time together. :party2: See asking is always the best way with an INFP.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
It seems that--at first--I appeal to most infp girls I encounter, but I don't really click with them because they--like me--have no idea how they come across to others. Talking to one is usually like talking to someone shrouded in fog because both parties look for cues that the other likes them without avail so both end up really confused due to these non and mixed signals.

Yeah, thank your parents for not making you an infp since you like this girl so much.

pockets

MBTI Type
HUMM
That sounds awesome! :) I hope it goes well. Keep updating this page.

and my $0.02 worth

My best friend is an INFP. She says she likes guys who are strong and stable on the outside but also have depth in emotion that is reserved for her. She gets bored with guys she figures out too easily.

Yeah, strong and stable, though not overly, patronisingly, i'll-take-care-of-you, SJ style. Or maybe that's just me.

She likes it when guys take charge but still listen to what she has to say.

Taking charge: only at first, while I'm still uncertain about how things are going..but not really when it comes to the rest of my life, like my career or anything.

G

garbage

Taking charge: only at first, while I'm still uncertain about how things are going..but not really when it comes to the rest of my life, like my career or anything.

So, in other words, taking charge when it comes to joint issues such as travel plans, but just serving as an advisory role rather than trying to control you regarding your personal life issues?

pockets

MBTI Type
HUMM
So, in other words, taking charge when it comes to joint issues such as travel plans, but just serving as an advisory role rather than trying to control you regarding your personal life issues?

Yep. That's what I mean. Advising rather than directing me. When it comes to details though, usually it seems they do most of the work, though I try to pull my weight.