• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] How to mess with an NF's head?

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Since this is in trend I will start this one.

1. Being very friendly towards them and then swiching to very hostile mode in moment can knock them of the track.

2. Sending a dead cat or dead rodent via mail can also do the trick.

3. Saying that you never loved anyone (especialy if they know that this could actually be true)

4. Seducing them just to get in contact with their friend in a hope to put your hands on their freind.

5. Telling a very nasty joke in their presence.

6. Laughing at their face for their errors in emotionally charged moment.

7. Accuse them that they take everything too personally (even when they are not)

8. If you calmly explain to them that their spiritual beliefs are BS even by their own standards.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL, I was wondering when someone would start this one...figures it'd be you :angry:

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
oh man, this one's too easy....

"oh yeah, I think you should wear as much pink as possible!! LOL :) :) :wubbie: :wubbie: "

"In Cayman they eat baby turtles, and in Mongolia they eat ponies. They're nutricious!"

"You KNOW you could have prevented this, cuz you KNEW it was coming! What's wrong with you?!"

and the one thing to make NFs suicide en masse: "They're cancelling American Idol"

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
the only thing that would mess with my head, and it wouldn't really is the 6th one. :doh: unless this list is to mess with our heads, by saying that it would mess with our heads, even thoough you knew it wouldn't. thus messing with my head.

Valhallahereicome

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w7

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
"Upset, are you? What are you gonna do, include this in your latest entry on LiveJournal? Write a poem about it?"

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
the only thing that would mess with my head, and it wouldn't really is the 6th one. :doh: unless this list is to mess with our heads, by saying that it would mess with our heads, even thoough you knew it wouldn't. thus messing with my head.

I would actually enjoy these.

Mmm, baby turtles...

NFs like American Idol? I only ever watched the bloopers.

I placed so stereotypical examples since I wanted to show how stupid this actually is. Since examples in other two threads are also stereotypical and wrong in most cases.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I'm begging you at least get one thing right. you people fail, at this.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
alright alright, I'll be a good sport:

Tell us:

...that our logic doesn't make sense at all and is filled with glaring errors.
...that we need to define such and such terms before we can even discuss the topic at hand.
...that this tiny little thing that's absolutely not relevant, is in fact really relevant and go off on how you would define it in an attempt to avoid talking about things you are uncomfortable with.
...that emotions are irrelevant and you're much better as you're not ruled by them.

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
Since this is in trend I will start this one.

2. Sending a dead cat or dead rodent via mail can also do the trick.

Which is where I respond by sending you pieces of a road killed deer, one body part at a time. :)

3. Saying that you never loved anyone (especialy if they know that this could actually be true)

Tough titties, maybe if you weren't such a sociopath someone might take pity on you.

5. Telling a very nasty joke in their presence.

Bring it.

6. Laughing at their face for their errors in emotionally charged moment.

Voted most likely to get your skull caved in for you. :happy:

7. Accuse them that they take everything too personally (even when they are not)

Only if it has to do with me personally.;)

8. If you calmly explain to them that their spiritual beliefs are BS even by their own standards.

As if I care enough about you to even discuss any spiritual beliefs I may or may not have. :D

:hug:

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
"Well.... if YOU were MY girlfriend... I'd __________ "

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL, ok, touche :D

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
for an entp talking to them should be enough. :whistling:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I said my real opinion in post 9.

But to be honest I think that one of the things that can really annoy NFs is indifference.

Antreus

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4/2
I think if an INF is desperate for social interaction of any kind that they will involve in small talk even though it isn't really the stimulation they need. They will make up the rest in their brain.