• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] How to mess with an NF's head?

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There exists a psychic parrot:
Nkisi Project

I'm a cat whisperer...it's true. I can train cats.

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
It's interesting how she matches the pitch of her voice. Obviously hearing words in the response is meaningless to the dog, but the dog's deliberate effort to match the sounds created by others in the pack is actually kind of interesting.

As a matter of fact, that's the normal "pitch" of Husky dogs. They are physically unable to bark, so they howl something closer to wolves, exactly like what we have heard here.

There's nothing out of the ordinary here. This dog has not been trained.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Tell us you love us...then say you were only kidding :boohoo:

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Say how much you've missed us ... and tack on "like a hole in the head"

Valhallahereicome

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w7
Ask us about our feelings and practically use a crowbar to pry our deepest passions and fears out of us... and then make it clear that you were just doing it for kicks.

:doh:

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Make reference to any of that material at the water cooler, jokingly, to people we don't know at all, or worse, can't stand

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
Tell them they aren't the Animal's MOMMY or mother no matter how hard they want to believe it.... they're just another animal caretaker!

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Offer a recovering addict a pound of weed (can sell for 500$) if he smokes a joint with you. Its against his morals to break his sobriety, but its a ton of potential cash.

This is actually a predicament I got put into tonight. :doh:

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
this little trick blows their minds

Koocoomoo

MBTI Type
iNFp
Enneagram
4w3?
"Upset, are you? What are you gonna do, include this in your latest entry on LiveJournal? Write a poem about it?"

Since this is in trend I will start this one.

1. Being very friendly towards them and then swiching to very hostile mode in moment can knock them of the track.

6. Laughing at their face for their errors in emotionally charged moment.

7. Accuse them that they take everything too personally (even when they are not)

"You KNOW you could have prevented this, cuz you KNEW it was coming! What's wrong with you?!"

All of them except number 7 would REALLY get me..:(:angry::spam_laser:

forzen

MBTI Type
INTJ
1. Tell a frustrated NF to chill out cause their feeling are just bunch of chemical reaction that can be disregarded easily.

2. Become friend with a NF then without telling them "why", ignore them completely.

3. Love is a illusion.

4. Date one, then completely ignore one the next day (of course this would mess with anyone's head).

marmandahalf

1. Tell a frustrated NF to chill out cause their feeling are just bunch of chemical reaction that can be disregarded easily.

2. Become friend with a NF then without telling them "why", ignore them completely.

3. Love is a illusion.

4. Date one, then completely ignore one the next day (of course this would mess with anyone's head).

For all of our talk of compatibility, does it seem to anyone else that NTs are ideally created to mess with NFs?

Ruby Tuesday

MBTI Type
INFJ
- Break up with them via Facebook.
- Tell them, "I genuinely thought I loved you at the time" or "I never really loved you; I just thought I did; something of that ilk.
- Tell them they are just like their mothers.

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Give signals to an NF that you like them when you're really in a relationship with someone else.