• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] What attracts an ENFP male and how do you keep him?

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I'm a female, but here's my two cents.

We ENFPs are stereotyped as flighty. This isn't exactly true, but I know I tend to go MIA for periods of time from the lives of people I care about (unless they really make an effort to be around me). I just tend to get distracted and fly off in a million directions. It's not that I dislike or am angry with people or that I don't care, I was just sidetracked. I will eventually float back though it may take quite a bit of time.

As far as most of their friends being girls, I wouldn't worry all that much. Some people just seem to click with the opposite gender better. A good chunk of my friends are guys, but that doesn't mean I would be unfaithful in a relationship. I'm just really friendly and get along with males and females equally well. And for many of my male friends, they tend to be like brothers to me.

Yup yup :D

Borfass

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
be natural and have a bit of patience with them, not all of us have developed a crazy good Te so we take longer to think about an object,person or enviroment if we cant relate.try to find things that he loves and likes( try simple things like a food or beverage that he is really enjoying in the plain view or an activity,something that will show him that you put effort in this , he will do the rest =)))
ps:sorry for diacritics im too lazy to change my configuration keyboard