• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NFs as nudists

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My dear little NFs, what series of events could drive you to find yourself within the warm embrace of society all naturale? Would you, could you, should you ever consider nudity as the way to go to find meaning and porpoises? :happy2:

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
I have nuded a few times in public, usually (not always) as a result of a dare, and usually at bucks' nights. My nuding always results from either:

a) lots of alcohol
b) a desire to amuse friends
or
c) the irresistible suction of the inappropriate

Actually on one occasion none of the above were involved, it was just a really nice summer night.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
If Don was the only other person I had any chance of encountering, there was no danger to my nekkid person from sun, cold, or bugs and I was certain there were no satellites with cameras or aircraft that could possibly fly over and see me.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Actually on one occasion none of the above were involved, it was just a really nice summer night.
Yay! :hug:

To be truthful, i'm rather weary of clothing. It never feels comfortable enough. I have a wish to take my little harp deep into the woods and play it 'unfettered'. Can't say it's happened as of yet. :blush:

If Don was the only other person I had any chance of encountering, there was no danger to my nekkid person from sun, cold, or bugs and I was certain there were no satellites with cameras or aircraft that could possibly fly over and see me.
Wow! You really think this through. Uhmmm, maybe i should hold off on the nekkid plucking for a bit.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Wow! You really think this through. Uhmmm, maybe i should hold off on the nekkid plucking for a bit.
Nah, that's just me. In my imagination it might sound cool to be a wood nymph but reality eventually crowds even my imagination, unfortunately.

Sahara

MBTI Type
INFP
I don't think I could ever go nude in public, I don;t even feel comfortabe being nude infront of my kids, even at the age of 1. :shock: (my friend says I am weird)

I am only comfortable nude in one setting. :D

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Currently? Being forced at gunpoint, either directly, or by the person in question using someone I care about as a hostage. Short of that, nothing, it's too disgusting for me. I know that sounds crazy, but I really, really don't like how I look.

In any scenario? Well, if I looked a lot better, everyone else were nude, there was no stigma attached, and there was no potential danger resulting from it, then I would probably do that.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Being forced at gunpoint, either directly, or by the person in question using someone I care about as a hostage. Short of that, nothing, it's too disgusting for me. I know that sounds crazy, but I really, really don't like how I look.

Toonia, are you sure you're an INFJ? You really seem far too silly and uninhibited sometimes.
Toonia, it seems to me, explores and expands herself, which is pretty delightful. I admire it.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Toonia, it seems to me, explores and expands herself, which is pretty delightful. I admire it.

I'm sorry, you're right. I was just in a mildly paranoid, pessimistic mood (I'm a bit wired on caffeine since I didn't sleep well). I just realized there were several perspectives, and it didn't have to be realistic. I changed my original reply.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Toonia, are you sure you're an INFJ? You really seem far too silly and uninhibited sometimes.

That's because the N's unconventional outlook on practically everything counteracts with the J's seriousness! ;)

Zergling

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTJ
It's also the internet, surrounded by people she likes, so there isn't anything that could happen if she explores bubbly., odd thoughts. (I'm sure everyone has periods where these types of things pop into their heads, it's nice ot be able to share it without having someone else spoil the fun for some social competetion reason.)

Jasz

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
my dad's an isfp and a non-practicing nudist

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's also the internet, surrounded by people she likes, so there isn't anything that could happen if she explores bubbly., odd thoughts. (I'm sure everyone has periods where these types of things pop into their heads, it's nice ot be able to share it without having someone else spoil the fun for some social competetion reason.)

Maybe that's why the Internet (not just this type of forum, but everywhere) is dominated more by N's.

When I express my ideas to a room full of S's, they think I'm weird and crazy.

Of course, a P preference can also make an S preference a lot less stuffy.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
My dear little NFs, what series of events could drive you to find yourself within the warm embrace of society all naturale? Would you, could you, should you ever consider nudity as the way to go to find meaning and porpoises? :happy2:
Hmmm, I'm not much of an exhibitionist, but if I was offered enough money or if the right person dared me, I could see myself doing it. It would certainly be fun to shock people. :devil: Otherwise, nah. It's not even so much about modesty. I'd have to think about this some more before I could put my finger on what exactly holds me back.

I think I would be far less inclined to do it if I was a woman, for obvious reasons.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I prefer to keep it to private venues with an intimate partner.

Ferrus

MBTI Type
INTP
Nudism does seem a fairly frivolous NF practice, as with vegetarianism and new age religion.

nottaprettygal

MBTI Type
INTj
my dad's an isfp and a non-practicing nudist

Isn't that the point though? To be practicing? It's like saying that I'm a non-practicing serial killer.

Or is nudism comparable to a religion or philosophy?

O

Oberon

ENTPs generally wear clothing in order to avoid being put in jail. This accounts for some of the awful outfits i've worn over the years, oblivious to my sartorial disharmony.

My wife tells me that she can always predict what I'll wear on a given day, by checking what's on top in the drawer.

So...nudity? Sure.

Mycroft

The elder Holmes
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think nudism is more of a P thing. Ps would wear a suit made out of mustard stains if it was comfortable.