• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] NFJ: Not Done Being Angry Yet

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
and secretaries. and wives. and mistresses.

also, daughters of co-workers and/or the Opposition.

Why limit ourselves? :D

I know I like to bag all the ladeeZ first, then whittle away at the men. They like a little flattery after a fight, some flowers, some soft lighting. The girls just want to go for it, the predators.

lol

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Another question for the NFJs:

Are you the same way about other strong emotions as you are about anger? Do you have the same need to get alone and process through fear, anxiety, upset, strong expected/unexpected physical attraction, etc? Or is anger unique?

Atomic Fiend

Yes, it's the same for all emotions, in fact I've come to learn that unless I figure out a the reason for feeling an emotion I will not be able to function properly.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes, it's the same for all emotions, in fact I've come to learn that unless I figure out a the reason for feeling an emotion I will not be able to function properly.

Same here. I wind up circling the son of a gun until I've gotten it dead to rights, and however long that takes = how long I circle. I *must* understand it.

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Another question for the NFJs:

Are you the same way about other strong emotions as you are about anger? Do you have the same need to get alone and process through fear, anxiety, upset, strong expected/unexpected physical attraction, etc? Or is anger unique?

It's the same for all. Just anger is the one I remember clearest. Next to that is anxiety.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Heavens, yes. Anxiety is such a complicated feeling. It's equal parts fear, surprise/dread, loathing, low panic and anger. I have to start taking it in pieces just to lay it open.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
we also have to UNDERSTAND our emotions bc the emotions are present in the CONNECTION more so than stored and collected within our own interior. we have to understand so that we take special ammo, judo technique, etc into the next encounter and diffuse it like a bomb waiting to go off, and we obsess and fixate on the object bc it feels* so shitty and we don't want to happen again. the other person being in a different state of mind is almost equally important, bc we are responding so strongly to their feelings.

ie she all-of-a-sudden is really nice to me, and things aren't toxic anymore. the fact that i understand it means we can avoid such situation in the future, bc it won't spiral and accumulate and build up static charge until it finally detonates. but the fact that she stops being so cold and is instead warm, that's really important too.

as is soft lighting!

*i think for us it's almost more of a physical biological state than specific emotion. whenever we start shutting down and overheating, whenever an emotional response starts ruining us, just totally losing control

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It very much is like a biological state. Well said.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I don't know why but when I get really angry the room rocks back and forth intense anger for a few seconds like i want to kill the person who made me angry, then i cool off but its literally another force in me and im going this doesn't make sense, but at the same time I feel a million miles away and everything is tilted my mind races my heart pounds i want to hurt someone anyone.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It very much is like a biological state. Well said.

in the sense that it is a breakdown. like mechanical and GREY and devoid of any of the shades of feeling that would allow us to understand, make sense of, interpret, navigate the Meaning of what is going on. gears grind to a halt, the momentum/force of the crash is ringing in my ears, and i cannot figure out where i am. like a concussion. the feelings will come back later with the casualty reports.