• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] INFPs - What's your dream/goal/passion?

JakeReckons

MBTI Type
INFP
I sat for formal aptitude testing recently. They told me I had high "foresight," so I needed to set an extremely long term, damn near impossible goal:

I want to start a revolution. :devil:

No joke.

Prototype

THREADKILLER
MBTI Type
Why?
To love, and be loved in return?

My passion is for the Arts... Designing and incorporating soft and hard landscapes together in conjunction with music... Or, sound gardens!

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dream/goal? To be loved and love in return.

Passion? Helping people with their problems. I want to be a counselor or a mediator as a career.

Banana

MBTI Type
INFP
INFP dreams/goals

I loved reading everyone's posts and laughed out loud at the similarities.

I am going back to school in my mid-30s, my dream is to complete an education that will help me begin a rewarding career which combines psychology/law and enables me to teach at the college level. My major is Philosophy - and it took me 15 years to settle on that choice!

My number one goal was always to find true love, and I have, so my bucket list is looking pretty great. Defeating addiction and depression will be a lifelong process that I will never turn away from.

Writing a book I am proud of, finding my daughter (adopted at birth), contining to travel and absorb new books and movies and just spending time with my love and our pets is the nicest life I can imagine.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
God, a cameo on Soul Train would be nice!

I want to have as many of those druggy a-ha! moments as possible, regardless of length of life.

Fiver

MBTI Type
ENTP
Start a wildly successful business based on a clever, innovative, problem-solving product envisioned and designed by me. Then become one of those people in the society pages giving tons of time and money to a couple of non-profits who are shocked, amazed and thrilled to all of the sudden have the resources to achieve their dreams.

Have my kids be idependent and emotionally healthy and be inspired by their own dreams. Have my husband achieve his most far flung dreams and career goals.

Live in the low country in style and elegance.

There's such a bias on this board for achieving any kind of wealth or status, I decided to come out of the closet.