• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Hello all!

elementaltale

MBTI Type
INFP
My name is Elemental Tale (name of my book that I am working on actually) but you can call me Ray!

I am currently 37 year old man and an INFP. Seeing as how I need to get out more I decided to see if I could find others like myself (esp if they are Christian.)

I decided to break the ice by putting out some poetry that I wrote. Send me an IM if you liked it.

A blossom that fades to nothingness,
that fails to flutter in the wind.
Lost in the streams of frost restless and dull void of peace.
Torn peddles limp and still saddled with anger that beats and burns
formed of wrath and hate that brings tears and pain.
Within its cup dances rage,
dangles and does lie withered as water flees from the blossom that begs to feed.