• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Is this common ENFP behavior????

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I dated this guy (we went out about 3 times) and I ended it because he was always calling me stupid for not agreeing with him (he said he was joking but you have to wonder) Explained to me how I was a sociopath, and that he was the best thing that ever happened to me and I need to pull my head out of my *** and not let him get away. More so - he called me ignorant for not following his beliefs and for not calling him. (He is an atheist and I am not, but I wasnt talking about the subject) When I was driving he grabbed the car wheel (he doesnt have a license, but I do) and said he wanted to teach me to drive. He also said how useless I was ( I work, pay my own bills, live on my own, while he doesnt work, lives with his mom and spends his money on alchol) Anyways he keeps leaving me messages and sending angry texts to me, and wants me to attend his social functions (he is enlisting) and I just want to be left alone (yes he got the INFJ doorslam) but he keeps trying to come back...is this normal for ENFPs and what do you do about these types of people?

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Since one of those double-threads is probably going to get deleted, I'll try to be on the soon-to-be deleted one and feel how my post is brutally cast out of existence.

That guy seems to be a totally freaky jerk, I'd suggest steering clear of him.

step0nmi

MBTI Type
ExFx
how is this ENFP behavior?

as an ENFP I have NEVER pushed my views on anyone and or put someone down.

What made you think he was ENFP? I'm really curious. I'm also glad you did not subject yourself to that type of behavior from another human being.
WHAT A JERK!

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Seriously. That's not a personality trait. That's a character flaw. I would steer clear of him.

invaderzim

MBTI Type
INFJ
His type = Crazy

I wouldn't worry about typing unhealthy people because their personalities are distorted. But I would leave him alone because he has some serious insecurities.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I dated this guy (we went out about 3 times) and I ended it because he was always calling me stupid for not agreeing with him (he said he was joking but you have to wonder) Explained to me how I was a sociopath, and that he was the best thing that ever happened to me and I need to pull my head out of my *** and not let him get away. More so - he called me ignorant for not following his beliefs and for not calling him. (He is an atheist and I am not, but I wasnt talking about the subject) When I was driving he grabbed the car wheel (he doesnt have a license, but I do) and said he wanted to teach me to drive. He also said how useless I was ( I work, pay my own bills, live on my own, while he doesnt work, lives with his mom and spends his money on alchol) Anyways he keeps leaving me messages and sending angry texts to me, and wants me to attend his social functions (he is enlisting) and I just want to be left alone (yes he got the INFJ doorslam) but he keeps trying to come back...is this normal for ENFPs and what do you do about these types of people?
This guy sounds like a complete and utter douche-bag. And, douche-bags of this caliber are quite rare, indeed. (thank god!)

So, to answer your mildly offensive question, no, this is NOT normal ENFP behavior, far from.

Perhaps I am biased, but I would say, overall, we are kindhearted cool cats who, way more often than not, mean no harm.

We are lovers, not haters.

However, the question remains... how in the world was this poor excuse of a man able to snag not one, but three dates out of you?!?!?!?

Chloroform, rohypnol, what?

:huh:

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Those don't really sound like ENFP or even unhealthy ENFP traits really. Kinda just sounds like a loser.

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
Isn't there a whole other thread in which all of this has already been discussed?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think she said he took the test and tested as ENFP (in the other thread).

Maybe he just chose everything which he thought would make him awesome ;). In the wise words of Darryl Kerrigan, Tell 'im 'e's dreamin'.

such an enfp thing to say haha :smooch: