• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Do you need to be inspired to do things?

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I suppose, to an extent, yes. I usually have to pull myself into working on small tasks, but it's with the knowledge that I'll feel great after everything in my house or presence is neat and organized-- everything has a purpose.

In terms of art, I have absolutely no motivation to create unless I have a deep emotion that needs to get out, so I'll naturally express it through my intuition. The only other way I can motivate myself to create is if somebody else is in need of my services (I've been caught unnecessarily skipping meals working on a project for somebody), or if I'm being paid.

I guess the term "inspired" implies that I need an external source to motivate my actions, which isn't totally accurate for me. I'll be motivated in the most spontaneous ways to do things, and the finished product of these things gives me a great sense of accomplishment.