• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJ drawings/art

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I've noticed many INFJs draw. And the drawings often seem to be from some beautiful parallel universe. In a way they are reality combined with fantasy. I find them fascinating, so am starting a thread to post them in.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
my infj mother is a brilliant artist :wubbie:

penelope is seriously amazing as well...post it! post it!

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
From my blog:

mountainwalkerres.jpg

Another thing I've done:

Version2Comps-ghostmirror02small-1.jpg

This is a colour comp for a piece I did earlier this week. A colour comp is a half-sized compositional sketch in which I try to work out how the colours are going to work. The finished piece is not digital, but this is and was done in Photoshop. I believe the finished piece ended up being more grey/blue in tone and the man's hand became a lot more boney (because I based reference off of my hand, which is not...) Eventhough it's not a "finished" piece or anything...just a sketch, I still like it for what it is and it's made me want to play in Photoshop some more.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
cool :).

I saw the first one in your blog.

The second one has really good composition in terms of placement too. Everything feels very in place and natural.

tibby

MBTI Type
fool
Funny how you said about the parallel thing... That's how an INFP friend describes his work of art. "Parallel Dimension".

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
Most of my work is just my representation of a character I have in a videogame and my doodles are sort of a geometric/abstract representation of my mind. I'm only good at drawing if it's someone who isn't good at drawing looking at it. Realism, even pseudo-realism, is very tough for me. I much prefer abstract and symbolism. I recently began loving watercolor, too.

What I was wonder was do most INFJs have a mind where they can see the picture vividly? I have an ENFP and INFJ friend who can, but I see 'head pictures' in a deep mental fog. My dad (INFJ) says its the really technical part of my mind.