• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFPs cognitive functions test results :)

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Is this good or bad?

extraverted Sensing (Se) ****************************** (30.9)
good use
introverted Sensing (Si) ********************* (21)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ******************************************* (43.2)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) *************************** (27.1)
average use
extraverted Thinking (Te) **************************** (28)
average use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************ (24)
limited use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ********************************* (33.1)
good use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ********************************* (33.1)
good use

stringstheory

THIS bitch
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Is this good or bad?

i don't really see how it could be bad...why do you think so?

My results are in my signature...i re-take it every month or so because i feel like I get a better idea of what they actually are when I can keep track of multiple results.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i think someone, Sim?, said it really well, that tests notice as "Fe" what is your immitation of Fe with Ne+Fi, most ENFPs score high on Fe (me too!), but we all complain we dont really have that high Fe.
which could be that questions like "do you notice how people are feeling?" (or whatever is in the tests for Fe quesitons) are simply answered because we do but we use Ne+Fi, we all notice what's appropriate, and what they feel, but in reversed way than Fe's do, we go outside, notice some patterns, "inside" to check with our Fi and then back outside. Fe is directly outside.

that is a very good point.

like use Ne to get an impression of them then use Fi to match up the impression we get of them to the impression we have of ourself and see how the impressions stack up, similar or different. or similar to something we've experienced in the past.

i felt like a lot of the Fe questions were just general F questions. "do you pay attention to other people?" well, yeah...

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i don't really see how it could be bad...why do you think so?

My Si is in the toilet. My thinking 'abilities' aren't that great either.

BTW: Excellent point about the Ne+Fi idea. My brain works that way as well. Patterns. Check. Good, fine. Bad, use a method to improve the situation. Patterns. Check. Good now. Or still bad, find a method to correct. Patterns. Check. Fine now.