• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] "Don't Waste Your Talents"

niki

MBTI Type
INFP
Amazon.com: Don't Waste Your Talent : The 8 Critical Steps to Discovering What You Do Best: Bob McDonald, Bob D. McDonald, Don Hutcheson: Books

Don't Waste Your Talent: Amazon.co.uk: Bob McDonald and Don Hutcheson: Books

Just wondering,
has anyone here bought & read this book by Bob McDonald & Don Hutcheson ?
I've just kind of randomly googled & browsed around, and accidentally happened to find the book's reviews on Amazon,..and it sounds such a great book, in fact, perhaps a book that I need now, since I think I'm now at the turning-point in my life.

You can also share on what do you think about this concept "Don't Waste Your Talents" , do you think it's true that it'll definitely have profound and lasting benefits, ie: reduced stress, more overall balance, decreased burnout and increased satisfaction ? or not necessarily?