• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] INFPs and flirting

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The thing is, at least in my case, I treat everyone the same regardless of my relationship status. Having said that, if I'm in a relationship, I have no eyes for any other except for my SO.

Gingerale-san

MBTI Type
INFP
I'm glad to see some of the themes in this thread match my experience. I'm not alone! I always feel uncomfortable when people flirt with me in real life because I don't trust myself enough to be confident that I'm reading the signals correctly, even though I know I'm pretty good at reading motives, and I always wish I had more time to think about what I want to say. That's probably why everyone's saying it's so much easier on the internet.