• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Need some NF cheerleading?

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
Feeling down? Depressed? Post your problems and let an NF cheer you up!

I may not provide solutions but I'll do my damnedest to make you feel better. That's an NF promise!

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I'm cranky and maybe a little bored with life.

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
It is okay to feel bored with life! I know how hard it can be for an ENFP to deal with boredom.

Just remember that you're an ENFP, man! You're a visionary! If life is boring, take comfort in the fact that you most certainly are not. I mean, your avatar is a chick licking a knife! One only needs to read a couple of your posts to see how badass you are! Continue to be awesome, Elaur and I'm sure awesome shit will roll your way!

Also the cure for crankiness is baked goods. Science is on my side here.

alexx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
:hug:

Here:

How to wash a toilet
This was simply too much of a time saver not to share it with you.

1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.

2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.

3. In one smooth movement put the cat in the toilet and close the lid. You may need to stand on the lid.

4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.

5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a 'power-wash' and rinse'.

6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.

7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift the lid.

8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.

9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean.

Yours Sincerely,
The Dog.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Scarlett Johansson dyed her hair brown.

I need a pick me up. I'm a sad panda.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Scarlett Johansson dyed her hair brown.

I need a pick me up. I'm a sad panda.

Don't worry, she still has her C-up and sassy talk. Besides, aren't brunettes like the new blonde nowadays? :hug:

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Scarlett is hawt any damn colour she pleases!! Oh i know I know Jock... just wear yellow tinted glasses!

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
1707_small.jpg

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Don't worry, she still has her C-up and sassy talk. Besides, aren't brunettes like the new blonde nowadays? :hug:

Nope, they're not. Told my gf if she dyes her hair brown like her dumb friend she's on probation.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Nope, they're not. Told my gf if she dyes her hair brown like her dumb friend she's on probation.

What is it with men and rules on hair? Mine's like that too :alttongue:

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Because she [gf and Scarlett] looks awesome blond. Why mess with success!?

Blonde is overrated. Red is where it's at.

Bad experience with redheads. I think it's really a psychosis phenotype.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Because she [gf and Scarlett] looks awesome blond. Why mess with success!?
Bad experience with redheads. I think it's really a psychosis phenotype.

LOL, you also have a 'no cutting' clause in there? My boyfriend doesn't care about the colour, but whenever I have it coloured he's worried that I'll have it cut too. All the guys I've dated, had a no-hair-cutting rule they were very strict about.

alexx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
yup - same here. Thing is my hair looks sooooo bad long. It breaks too easily at the ends - no matter how bad I want my hair to be long - I always end up cutting it.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
yup - same here. Thing is my hair looks sooooo bad long. It breaks too easily at the ends - no matter how bad I want my hair to be long - I always end up cutting it.

Aww, and they approve? Mine's down to my hips nowadays. Even my bf is saying that he's finally satisfied with the length. Going back to the hairdressers on friday though to become silverblonde again :D

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Nope cutting is fine. Although generally, the more hair there is for me to play with, the more fun we both have. Although I don't mind a shorter bob. She makes it look nice!

alexx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
No - they never have but Meh - my hair!

I tried Blond once - it ended up orange from the red in my hair. I'm talking road cone, lee-loo 5th element orange. I had to go get it fixed at a salon (I had a friend do it at home o.0).

Once they got the brown on 4 days later it developed this green tint.....

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
My husband likes whatever. He thinks short hair is chic. I love that :D

I love love brown hair. It was really a huge part of my identity. Until I started going prematurely grey like my family in my early 20s. I've finally gone blonde because it was so hard to keep the grey out of my dark brown hair. Waa. (I actually had a big cry before I went blonde)

I think it's weird when guys are all up about what their gf can do with their hair. But I told my husband if he shaves his goatee I will change the locks. So I guess I'm no different.