• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP-ENTP friendships

Rachelinpa

MBTI Type
ENFP
ENTPs where arreee yooouu?! I like what I know. I find that we operate on similar tracks and jump around together. It's super fun and CRAZY!

Xellotath

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I love my ENTP's.
They can totally keep up with us!

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
entp + entp tends to quiet us down.
It's like two intps a bit on the crazy side.

About enfp and entp it really depends on
1. How much the entp is willing to invest and understand the enfp's emotional approach and needs.
2. How much the enfp is willing to let the entp be and feel independant.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh..that's odd. Do ENFP's make you feel constricted? Considering our own need for freedom, it would be odd to restrict someone elses freedom.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I don't know many ENFP's (however, I'm willing to concede that some of the people I've typed as ESFP could be ENFP, but I doubt it).. however, the ones on Typology Central are awesome- :D

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
What I'd like to understand is the difference between the enfp that often feel like hitting me with a stick (no hard feelings at all amarg: P )
and those who like me kinda more. This isn't an issue at all for me by the way, I mean, I don't need to be liked but rather to be the center of attention for lack of a better 'word'. In a 'bounces ideas back and forth dynamic.

I think it's centered about the way I act all crazy, because on a forum i'll go for crazy ideas far more, while irl I'd focus on what's going on or at least associate my crazy ideas to something a bit more relevant, ... in theory:D.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
well...just discovered miss amargith has a much stronger f than me...so...that may be something...spectrum ??

my f/t is balanced and have tested enxp before so i don't think i'm easily offended but i can be.... i am an an enfp...and there's certain things that'll flip my switch, for sure.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh but it's fun to prod, poke and hit you with a stick :alttongue:

You're overestimating how much I wanna beat you with a stick, though, Eck. I have no problem with you. The diff is that Erin enjoys your type of humor more than I do. I can appreciate it, but it's not my thing. I have plenty of friends just like you though on this area that I'm very fond of :)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^ yeah...and there is that. ;)

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Oh but it's fun to prod, poke and hit you with a stick :alttongue:

You're overestimating how much I wanna beat you with a stick, though, Eck. I have no problem with you.
Who says you're the only one who enjoys some free poking :cheese:

I'm just exploiting every occasion to make people 'react'. The entp trick seems to be learning to balance how much we actually want to see pretty things bounce all over the place and how much we're willing to see people back away because of that

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm posting this here for an ENFP perspective, since I'm an ENTP.
I feel these two types work very well together as friends. I seem to balance the feeling of my ENFP friends with a bit of rationality, along with offering a plotting mind for our crazy schemes, and the ENFPs seem to instill me with the zesty enthusiasm that they ooze. The issue I see is that we can both be manic, and end up going way overboard in our endeavors(not that it's not fun while it lasts!). I love the whimsy of ENFP's, and I often get behind it with all my enthusiasm.
Another dynamic I've noticed is our mutual love of interesting experiences/stories, which ENTP/ENFP people all seem to be loaded with.
ENFP's also keep in check my tendency to be overly annoyed by irrationality, and keep things fun and light, which ends up being more fun for all involved. They make me less uptight.
Feel free to share thoughts, experiences, whatever crosses your mind.

Makes sense..

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When Targo (ENFP) and Oberon (ENTP) would get together here on the forum, things just got... out of control...

(... it's always a little dizzying when you put together two types that have no sense whatsoever of boundaries. :) )

There are exceptions..If everyone was typed exactly the same things would get so boring I think and not very refreshing.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I really like my ENTP friend (I forgot she was ENTP heh!) but sometimes it's hard to feel "close" to her. She is a blast and fun and I love how things roll off her back. But I really haven't figured out what makes her tick. It takes so much longer for me to get to know a T even though I love the interaction.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^ me too...love them but yeah.

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
When Targo (ENFP) and Oberon (ENTP) would get together here on the forum, things just got... out of control...

(... it's always a little dizzying when you put together two types that have no sense whatsoever of boundaries. :) )

*giggles*

mmmm yes it was wasn't it

I married an entp I wonder if that is why.............. :wubbie:

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I really like my ENTP friend (I forgot she was ENTP heh!) but sometimes it's hard to feel "close" to her. She is a blast and fun and I love how things roll off her back. But I really haven't figured out what makes her tick. It takes so much longer for me to get to know a T even though I love the interaction.

You can't "see" us.

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
My ENTP and I are great friends because we leave each other alone for extended periods of time. We have deep conversations and intensive hangouts. Then I go back to my thing and he goes back to his. Weeks pass. We do it again.

dga

MBTI Type
ENTP
my ex is an enfp. we dated for a couple years and remain the best of friends. lotsa fun, but we always talk around each other if it gets too intense.

maerzhase

This couple might be a bit impractical in the long run. Both of them hate details and routines.