• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Fe] IxFP and the creative Fe

deleted
You don't have to believe it to talk about it: Socionics says the ISFP and INFP have creative Fe which gives me a theory based on the stereotype that they have of the musically gifted and artistic virtuoso. Just thought I'd say that it seems as though creative Fe is probably the reason for insane artistic inspiration, being able to know what drives the emotions of others to music and art, and whatever else springs from their souls.

How is your creative Fe in you? What does it do. How does it represent your talents. What is normal Fe... and then what is creative Fe. Is it so different from normal emotion. Is it dirty, or difficult to love sometimes. Does it make sense to you. Does it make it easy to pick and chose your feelings. In a good or bad way? Brainstorm for me.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
I was going to post something about this (sort of) yesterday, but I was going to take a different tack, a different hypothesis. A thing I have observed, particularly around this forum, is INFPs telling stories. An INFP I know IRL does it too. Stories from their past that have some--thin, tenuous, veiled--connection to something in front of them right now.

I wondered if it was Si. (Bizarre yes, but Si is Tertiary in INXP, a thing you need to do to get a sense of doing right...)

I wondered too if ENFPs do it. (But ENFPs have Si as fourth...)

I was actually going to test the idea by looking at the types with Si in the top 4

ISXJ Si 1st
ESXJ Si 2nd
INXP Si 3rd
ENXP Si 4th

Who tells the best stories?

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am totally uncreative outwardly, however I do consider myself a good writer.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
I was actually going to test the idea by looking at the types with Si in the top 4

ISXJ Si 1st
ESXJ Si 2nd
INXP Si 3rd
ENXP Si 4th

Who tells the best stories?

In my experience, ENTPs. They're hilarious.

wolfy

awsm
Originally posted this in the What energizes you thread. But seems appropriate to the discussion.

People energize me. Their reactions and their presence.

You know the ISFP is the reserved entertainer.

If I sense someone is enjoying (riding) the/my mood. I'll feel more energized to push it for all it's worth.

I am energised by people and their presence.

How does that fit in with being an introvert? You might be thinking.
Well I'll try an explain. I'll use an analogy. I think that's what it is anyway...

I'm the clown that juggles chainsaws. I do it to impress you.
But after the shows over I need to go practice, think of some new throws, read a few books on chainsaw maintenance and first aid. I like that side too.

wolfy

awsm
Isn't it just getting a sense in your body of the way you are reacting to whatever you are doing. How that is making you feel and then combined with an audience, a sense in yourself of how they are reacting to it too?

I mean this is from a ISFP perspective of course.

deleted
Isn't it just getting a sense in your body of the way you are reacting to whatever you are doing. How that is making you feel and then combined with an audience, a sense in yourself of how they are reacting to it too?

I mean this is from a ISFP perspective of course.

Do you mean getting a sense in your body of the way you feel about something, personally? or do you mean what it does and what it is and how interesting it is?

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Creative Ni makes more sense to me.