• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP playground

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I very much enjoy making silly remarks and having fun with other ENFPs in other threads, ganging up on other types and stuff, but there's always the worry that you're gonna accidentily derail the thread too much. So I figure we'd build our own little playground and invite the other types to come over for some fun and games, whenever they feel like it :)

*starts summoning rainbows and unicorns to create some ambiance*

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Is there a fee to gain entrance to this playground? And what's with the frisking at that security checkpoint back there?

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Rainbows? Unicorns?

*Feels nauseous and leaves*

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
Rainbows? Unicorns?

anyone else notice ENFP males/females are like TOTALLY opposite of one another? Maybe they're more susceptible to gender roles....

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Someone say rainbows and unicorns!!! I am so here you have at least a thousandth of my attention!!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Is there a fee to gain entrance to this playground? And what's with the frisking at that security checkpoint back there?

Oh come on, don't tell me you don't enjoy it ;)
Entrance is a :wubbie: or :hug:, and you need to bring your own popcorn :devil:

Rainbows? Unicorns?

Oie, Hexis,don't leave! Feel free to set up an area for our tough macho ENFP-brothers, right over there :D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That may be difficult, since they all think the security checkpoint is the playground.

LOL, you're on a roll today, Jock. Any ideas on how to get them away from it then? :D

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
You could offer to balance their checkbook for no charge

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

LOL, fine, I'll put up a desk for that then ;)

Mmm, looks like this will be an ENFP-INTP party mostly...That should prove interesting :devil:

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Why are INTPs attracted to an ENFP playground... too fluffy for them I would have thought??!!

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
and sorry for my replying so late got distracted by an ISTJ LOL

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Why are INTPs attracted to an ENFP playground... too fluffy for them I would have thought??!!
All the more satisfying for when we burn it to the ground.
Because we secretly desire hugs and fluffiness and rainbows and ponies and all that. Inferior Fe, yaknow?