• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP playground

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Puppets are freaky right, it's not just me... but somehow I still love to play with them... kinda like angelina or something :devil:

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Sometimes I think puppets have a mind of their own. That would also make a freaky/cheesy 1980's horror movie. Right? Right?

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Totally like mega cheese... Oooh and whilst we're playing cheesy 80's horrors what about
Chucky_Sideshow-15-l.jpg

Now there was a toy with a mind of his own :shock:

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Depends..how much would you like to be loved? And are you a good puppy? ;)

Well..that all depends on how much money you have in your purs- I..uh..I mean..

What I meant to say..was..

Yes. I would very much love to be loved. And are ENFPs good all the time? I think you can answer that question for yourself :D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well..that all depends on how much money you have in your purs- I..uh..I mean..

What I meant to say..was..

Yes. I would very much love to be loved. And are ENFPs good all the time? I think you can answer that question for yourself :D

Completely broke and it would be a fun challenge to train one of my brethren :D

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
We don't need money to be happy, we have Ne! It's this totally awesome new fad that everybody loves.

Do YOU have an Ne?!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
We don't need money to be happy, we have Ne! It's this totally awesome new fad that everybody loves.

Do YOU have an Ne?!

Do you really have to ask? *insulted look*

Kewl though, I think I'll start training a puppyclass to turn it into an army pack of hounds later :D

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Do you really have to ask? *insulted look*

Kewl though, I think I'll start training a puppyclass to turn it into an army pack of hounds later :D

LOL. But they have to be hounds fighting for the GREATER GOOD!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL, WH :D

Oh don'tworry, im a good trainer, one ;)

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
I love dogs. Heres a picture of me and Pebbles out in the front yard having a good old time!

cerber1.jpg