• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP playground

lamp

Self-therapy, I was thinking that posting about certain things in a light-hearted or 'ungrounded' or consequence-less manner can be therapeutic to people in the event that it allows for them to put down their thoughts, regardless of if they are relevant to discussion.

I myself have a corner to add, the 'observation corner'. Here you can lounge in a nice comfy chair and think about stuff, real or imagined. Of course, imagined is the preferred realm of thought but the quiet sense of space here probably lends itself to 'real-thought' as well. Anyways, if you are imagining things, then the wall in front of you displays your imaginations, the chairs have headphones, etc. This is to provide some fun feedback, as you can experience your imaginary world as it would appear in a picture/movie/game, alongside your imaginations of it. Allows for immediate evaluation of if you approve of what content your imagination is generating.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
I can't post my mind, because every time I do, I get a violation. :steam:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Poor bastard. Got himself banned. Too bad, I didn't mind him.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh god, mort! Sigh, figures. He was due for a ban, I guess.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I've seen a few posts of mort's, those angsty 16 year old INxPs can be pretty immature.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I know...he's not a bad kid, but he loves testing out the boundaries. I can understand the mods not being able to let that slide. Does this mean he cannot come on vent anymore btw?

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
HI!!! Haven't played here in quite a while... missed the old playground

Girl%20on%20a%20Swing-1.jpg

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
I was also banned from vent. So, did you guys miss me?
I'm off to edit my signature. And, yes, I am angsty. Hatred is my primary emotion.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh I'm fine, on vent atm ;)