• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP playground

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
I love my signature. It's helpful to a lot people. Remember: Killing you and giving you good advice aren't mutually exclusive.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
HellKnight002.jpg

Malcom betruger made a teleporter, and I took a look inside. And this is what I found

http://media.photobucket.com/image/hell knight/Flynn_Tagert/HellKnight002.jpg?o=6

lamp

*drags in pillow and headphones, sits quietly and observes playground*

when did mortabunt go to tahoe?

images can be viewed inside the playground with the use of image tags:

except, I am unable to get morty's images working. maybe its on photobucket's end? do you have to be logged in to see those photobucket pictures?

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
I went to tahoe in january of 2009 and you don't have to log in to look at photobucket.

lamp

Amargith, you are cruising towards doing work with animal therapy, is that correct? Is this thread possibly intended as some form of self-therapy opportunity?

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
It's not stalking. It's more like having an ambush ready. Wait, are you a dude or chick?

stigmatica

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
It's not stalking. It's more like having an ambush ready. Wait, are you a dude or chick?

Down boy, down. I'm a dude, and I really don't need to hear any Boy George songs playing in the background today!

:D

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
Boy George, I nearly forgot! Thanks. Hide in here with me in one of these rose bushes. They'll never see us comming.

stigmatica

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Boy George, I nearly forgot! Thanks. Hide in here with me in one of these rose bushes. They'll never see us comming.

WTF! That's Poison Ivy! Here, put this lamp shade on your head, and stand really still!

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
Camouflage. Now just to extend my arms and to fit braces so they don't get tired and there. A hugging post!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Amargith, you are cruising towards doing work with animal therapy, is that correct? Is this thread possibly intended as some form of self-therapy opportunity?

This thread was meant to be a safe haven for those that wanna let their Ne go nuts without having to worry about derailing stuff. It was also a way for me (the first few pages should show that) to share my crazy inner world with ya peeps. A feel-good place, really.

Not really sure what you meant with self-therapy, unless you meant relaxation :D

SHe's fond of animals, especially men.

Especially INT men.

Are you stalking the ENFP chicks again? Can't say's that I blames you. :yes:

Mort, you might not wanna hunt game bigger than yourself ;)

Stig, he's right though, I have a thing for animals, definitely including men, and my fav breed is often indeed the INTX though others are definitely also welcome here and very much appreciated. This is however unrelated to the creation of this place, safe for the fact that they are free to visit me here and engage in pleasant but meaningless banter and derails ;)