• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP playground

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I like girls with rectangular heads

Guys, my birthday is tomorrow. Today is the last day that I'll be less than a quarter-century old :(

Why the long face?You'd think you just turned 70.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
For our dearest Greed:

1172270909_Happy%20Birthday.jpg

My-Little-Pony-Birthday-Cake.jpg

Couldn't resist guys :D
How over-the-top ENFP can you get!!!!

:peepwall: *hides from Greed and Sy*

Serendipity

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
MBTI Type
RAD
Heh. If only guys still went for Betty Boop beauty - now they just want tall, skinny gals. :blush:

Hahahaha. I'm 197cm and I look for short women. xD Or at least that's the preference I've noticed in my patterns. Short and interesting, and challenging and someone I can let relate to me more thoroughly.

G

garbage

bahahahahaa what else would i expect from you guys :hug:

Although, yeah, you can infer from my avatar that any sappy birthday-related thing, no matter how tacky or rainbowy, is just par for the course for me ;)

mindmelda

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
It's true...we hates the rules. I'm new to the site and I'm an ENFP.

I'm the only extrovert in my family, and boy, that can be weird sometimes.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Welcome! :D

I hope you enjoy your stay, and don't you dare leave or anything crazy like that!

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
I am soooooo flipping sleepy right now but I'm stuck at my condo without a car and dependent on public transporation at 1:35 in the morning. I also need to figure out the details to my Wednesday trip and pick the colors for my paint job tomorrow (painter is coming in the AM)

And I deleted my blog so now I have nowhere else to complain into other than here. :D

Picking colors is hard!

I swear, I may end up falling asleep on the floor (no furniture yet) without brushing my teeth or anything instead of returning to my rental. I know, gross, right? I'm glad only my NF brethren and sistren can read this, I knew you'd understand.

Oh, yeah I went on a date last Thursday and it was great! Turns out the person is an INTJ!!! I think there may be something to that INTJ/ENFP chemistry! Person better call me back...

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Costrin starts setting up various strange-looking mechanical devices.

G

garbage

Careful, or we're gonna infiltrate NT threads and start setting up rainbow-barfing kittens.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*pops open a bottle of champagne* *turns on the music* *brings out the board games* *opens the movie cupboard* :devil: *lights the candles* *brings out the good food* *sets the drinks and everything on the big-ass table*

Okay, folks, time to celebrate my birthday!!!!!!! Let's have some chaotic fun!!!!!!!!!!

I'm an old lady wooo hooooooooo! :D :yes:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Yeahhhh! :cheers:PARTY!!! :party2:
Where's the stripper? :party:

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm going over to the Gauntlet and see if something has already been posted!