• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP playground

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Awwww..

Tapirs...

:wub:

baby-mountain-tapir.jpg
tapir.jpg

Malayan_Tapir_Sitting.jpg

LOL!

1483811987_a62459abd7.jpg

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Yea sooo know what you mean.. I have to survive on around 4 or 5 hours of sleep a night but I usually end up looking and feeling like crap as a result :( Try and get some sleep your body will thank you for it

dog%2Bsmile.jpg

On second thoughts scrap the idea of braces :D LOL

G

garbage

Being a manx.. my cat doesn't really meow, but she squeaks when she watches birds outside. :wubbie:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you guys are all weird.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Being a manx.. my cat doesn't really meow, but she squeaks when she watches birds outside. :wubbie:

It's called 'chattering'. It's the anticipation/frustration before catching a prey/coz she cannot get to the prey :D

soleil

MBTI Type
ENFP
Yea sooo know what you mean.. I have to survive on around 4 or 5 hours of sleep a night but I usually end up looking and feeling like crap as a result :( Try and get some sleep your body will thank you for it

dog%2Bsmile.jpg

On second thoughts scrap the idea of braces :D LOL

Awww. :D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I hope it's anticipation, because I wouldn't want her to feel frustrated :(

It's easily solved, just toss her favorite toy her way so she can pounce it and take it out on that :)

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
^ are we talking about a person or a cat?

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Question, I realize that I am not the only ENFP on this forum who has an exceedingly large amount of posts, or a high post/day ratio.

So, are y'all more balanced on your E/I, or are you just plain geeky, freaky, extroverted recluses, kinda like me? :newwink:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Another Question:

Is there something wrong with me that rather than get my lazy ass out of bed and run upstairs to talk to my mom, I called her instead? :D

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Another Question:

Is there something wrong with me that rather than get my lazy ass out of bed and run upstairs to talk to my mom, I called her instead? :D

I thought everyone did that (or some variation)?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Question, I realize that I am not the only ENFP on this forum who has an exceedingly large amount of posts, or a high post/day ratio.

So, are y'all more balanced on your E/I, or are you just plain geeky, freaky, extroverted recluses, kinda like me? :newwink:

yeah i've got crazy posts...i only recently learned how to do the multi quote thing...so a lot of threads have multiple posts from me and so many of them are like...haha...or omg that's funny!! just a bunch of nonsense and you know it's one of those things that i always respond when someone says something to me so i just about always post when i read something...weird...i'm new to forums though since i moved out of state...so i just bother you people constantly now instead of calling my friends all the time...but yeah i think i'm pretty extraverted too....not that anyone would ever say i talk a lot...i really don't but i have my chatty moments...but i think it's definitely more reporter style ya know...i'm just interested in people...i love them so. :)

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
yeah i've got crazy posts...i only recently learned how to do the multi quote thing...so a lot of threads have multiple posts from me and so many of them are like...haha...or omg that's funny!! just a bunch of nonsense and you know it's one of those things that i always respond when someone says something to me so i just about always post when i read something...weird...i'm new to forums though since i moved out of state...so i just bother you people constantly now instead of calling my friends all the time...but yeah i think i'm pretty extraverted too....not that anyone would ever say i talk a lot...i really don't but i have my chatty moments...but i think it's definitely more reporter style ya know...i'm just interested in people...i love them so. :)
May I please eat you up?!?!?

I so very want to!!!

:wubbie: