• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP playground

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Holy hell, my nap failed, it was only an hour and I projected/estimated that it would be somewhere more in the ballpark of three to five hours.

And, peh, reading threads about counterintuitive, counternatural, maternal failings.

It's times like this where I realize just how awesome Holden Caulfield was, and why/how I relate to his desire to be the catcher in the rye.

Innocent people suffering, holy shit balls, everyday, man, in so many awful ways.

It shouldn't be, it just shouldn't have to be this way.

G

garbage

Erin I got an idea! You can trade places with Wild, you do the dishes and she does the laundry.

and all the men sit back and relax :D

so...enfp seems right then? yay. :)

Everything has seemed right so far :doh: but yeah I'm pretty comfortable with it. I could be wrong yet..

Update: I did some homework, got a haircut, and now I'm gonna do homework again, maybe, while I eat pizza and a salad. Then, out dancing! I've got a list of stuff to do this weekend and I hope I can actually get it all done. I ought to just start a blog on here or something so I can whine about paltry little chores.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Pfft, I think I may get me one of those bitchboy men, who do as I say, and cater to me hand and foot.

Hmm, that would be nice.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
224777491_2a7779a739.jpg

They are too adorable :wubbie::wubbie::wubbie:

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Swinging a whip takes energy.

The tiger cubs are cute! :)

I don't know if you know this..but erinavery secretly hates tigers. She kills baby tigers for recreational purposes!
Just look at this sad lil' punim! How could you hurt this thing!
589AR%20Sad%20Tiger.jpg

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
haha...shush!! you're not supposed to tell!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i'm about to throw my puppy out the window. :)

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
It will start with tigers and puppies, and one day you'll end up like this.

kitler1096.jpg

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i don't think i get that...haha
paint the picture noigmn...sounds interesting

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you're scaring me.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
see...i would not have guessed THAT! haha funny...funny.

but really....anyone want a dog?

Yeh, he didn't have a clear enough mustache, and the heil should've been claws in. :)

What's wrong with your dog?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
haha...it's a stubborn lil pug and i'm trying to housebreak him and it's not doing so great! i'm about to freak the hell out!

i just stood out in the rain to let him pee...and then he came inside and went in my hallway...he's going out the window...

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
haha...it's a stubborn lil pug and i'm trying to housebreak him and it's not doing so great! i'm about to freak the hell out!

i just stood out in the rain to let him pee...and then he came inside and went in my hallway...he's going out the window...

haha. If he goes out the window, I figure he'll get the message pretty strongly.