• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP playground

G

garbage

You have testicles, and you are kind, this makes me happy, you are goodness.

sweet

Lol, wait, that's fucked up, but still kinda funny, sorta, not really, maybe just a little? :cheese:

That's another story altogether. But, hell, you probably picked up on the fact that I was laughing about it.. so I can't feel too terrible about it..

You jerks are keeping me from my homework. But then I guess I have all of spring break to work on it so go ahead and keep me procrastinatin'

I gotta get on vent one of these days too

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I want to see just how "natural" Bruno's neuticles look, I feel gypped by that photo!!!

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Hello Kitty pwnzerz j00.

hellokittywarhammer1.jpg

HelloKittyDreadnought_600we.jpg

HelloKittyRhinored.jpg
:drool:

You jerks are keeping me from my homework. But then I guess I have all of spring break to work on it so go ahead and keep me procrastinatin'
Don't hate, procrastinate!!!

I gotta get on vent one of these days too
Yeah, you doooooooo!!!

Here, listen to this, if you haven't already.

YouTube - Series of Tubes

And here I always thought I was etarded.

:shocking:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
"Ten movies streaming across that, that internet and what happens to your own personal internet? I, I just the other day was sent by my staff at 10 o'clock on Friday, I got it yesterday, why? because it got tangled up with all these things that are going on the internet commercially!!!"

LOLLLLLLL!!!!

"The internet is not something that you just dump something on, it's not a big truck, it's A SERIES OF TUBES!!!!"

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
And this is why it's so fun to tease ENFPs, they unwittingly set themselves up. :D

But in the spirit of us just now burrying the hatchet, I'll forego doing so. :)
Awww, nooooo fun!!!

I know I am etarded. :newwink:

But sure, we will play nice nice!!!

Meow.

Squishy.jpg

YouTube - Series of Tubes Music Video

Wait, isn't, like, the hardware aspect of the internet a series of tubes?

:unsure:

G

garbage

Internet :doh:

i'm sorry guys but i really really like :run:

figured i'd point that out

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*hides her poor kittens for when Peguy comes over*

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
From ascending order, (I think) this is the moral guilt I feel after eating species from said classes

arthropods > fish > reptiles > birds > mammals

I rarely, rarely, rarely eat mammals, but I do eat birds, turkey and especially chicken, and feel guilty about it, sometimes. :/

But, but, they're tasty.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Internet :doh:

i'm sorry guys but i really really like :run:

figured i'd point that out
Pfft, that one is sooooo passe. :rolli:

Regarding this ----> :party2: emoticon.

I'm sorry, but that looks like some weird hardcore spherical-people orgy, and even though, they are humping and grinding up on each other, I can't help but to notice/wonder, where the hell are their genitals?

They are definitely doing the nasty, but where oh where are their nasty parts?

:huh:

Spherical-people orgies, c'mon greed, everyone's doin' 'em!!!

:D