• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP playground

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I'm a menace in pillow fights. Once I start dual wielding two pillows look out, and hide the children.

^LOL! Hide the children!:rofl1:

I remember a class trip I was on and we had a pillow fight and there was a girl like 4'11" and I was dual wielding... there were like 10 people, it was mayhem, so I was blocking with one pillow and using the other as a sword. Anyways, I slammed her and she went flying across the room! It knocked the wind out of her. I felt so bad.....she was DEFINITLEY an ESFP! (That is what she get's for teasing me!:yes:) It was so funny. :D

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Oh definitely, when you start spinning the pillows in your hand you can load all the mass towards one end and land some awesome blows. The right handed pillow into the stomach, followed by the left handed pillow windmilling over the top and smacking your victim in the back of the head when they're doubled over from the stomach blow is a recipe for pillow fighting success.

^ Sucks to be you Jock. :yes:

On the contrary! I can think of worse things than to be in the middle of an INTP-hungry ENFP tickling sandwich.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
The best thing is twisting the corner of the pillow so it's like a lasso rope. That way it swings freely and it gains "G-Forces" as your swinging. LOL

Kind of like when you whip someone with a towel, you roll the towel up first. :yes:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Jock, you won't be saying that when you're begging for mercy :devil:

It must kinda suck to be a guy in pillowfighting though...you guys always have to sorta hold back or risk hurting someone since you're generally stronger than us.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
It must kinda suck to be a guy in pillowfighting though...you guys always have to sorta hold back or risk hurting someone since you're generally stronger than us.

Says who? I must not have gotten the memo. This is maybe the reason why I'm not allowed into the mattress store anymore...

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
On the contrary! I can think of worse things than to be in the middle of an INTP-hungry ENFP tickling sandwich.

^Choose your words wisely buddy. LOL. I can think of worst things too, but that really would suck.:)

And yes, I agree the stomach shot is the best and is the only way you will become the true champion. UNLESS your evil enough to take the head shot and risk serious injury to the victim. :devil:

Yeah Amargith, we have to hold back (somtimes) otherwise we would end up hurting people. Now if it's other guys, it's all out warfare! :yes:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah Amargith, we have to hold back otherwise we would end up hurting people. Now if it's other guys, it's all out warfare! :yes:

Huh...so pillowfighting with other guys...how does that come about?

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
OK I leave a pillow fight in here for a few seconds I come back and it's pretty much gone S&M style!! :shock: :D Man you guys havedone some serious pillow fighting in your time... please say you also wear pick pyjama's :D That would make me sooo happy right now! :D

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Huh...so pillowfighting with other guys...how does that come about?

Well, that class trip I was telling you about. There was guys and girls there. We obviously had seperate rooms, but we ran down the hall and invaded the girls' hotel room. You know.... we tricked them into opening the door and they were dumb enough to fall for our trick. :yes: Then as soon as we got in it was kind of like, every man for himself. :doh:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
yeah but why would you pick a male opponent??

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
yeah but why would you pick a male opponent??

Because.... they attacked me first? It was pretty much a free for all... I was hellbent on getting that ESFP girl though. ;)

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
love%20heart%204501.jpg

Candy anyone?!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant