• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP playground

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
You guys need to get in touch with Erina... that gal has smilies DOWN!!! :D

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Antisocial you rib us sooo much on the forum that you're always welcome based on the principle that 'no publicity is bad publicity!'

Xellotath

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
ENFP here :D
Sooo what are we supposed to do in this thread?
..Play?
Picture rainbows, unicorns and everything nice?
Lovely~
Boys might feel a little emasculated, remember that they get enough pressure as is for having a rather... feminine psyche. ( or so they say )

Then again! This is our playground, darn it! [ Getting protective over virtual space. Cute, you've really lost it now, Xel. ]

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFP here :D
Sooo what are supposed to do in this thread?
..Play?
Picture rainbows, unicorns and everything nice?
Lovely~
Boys might feel a little emasculated, remember that they get enough pressure as is for having a rather... feminine psyche. ( or so they say )

Then again! This is our playground, darn it! [ Getting protective over virtual space. Cute, you've really lost it now, Xel. ]

You're doing exactly what you're supposed to be doing! Consider this a place to have that silly switch go off like mad without feeling guilty ;)

Oh and BTW Antisocial :hug: :wubbie: :D

Quick thinking, WH, that one is always gonna need some encouragement ;)

:wubbie: Antisocial one :wubbie:

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Oie, Hexis,don't leave! Feel free to set up an area for our tough macho ENFP-brothers, right over there :D

*Tapes off half the area and marks it MACHO ONLY*

We even have nachos!

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
LOL I do have a soft spot for dear Antisocial.. despite his enduring 'eye rolling' at us

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I wanna a bit aof a dreamy atmosphere in here just to help the non-ENFPs gain access to our realm how about...

YouTube - Múm, Green Grass Of Tunnel

Yup! I say we give them a glimpse of our world here. I dunno about you fellow ENFP's but to me, my world is very similar to the Fairy Realm, so hence the unicorns and rainbows. Dunno if they come with pots of gold though *goes and checks*

Edit: loved the clip, WH ;)

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
*Tapes off half the area and marks it MACHO ONLY*

We even have nachos!

*Saunters over to MACHO AREA*

*Eats nachos*

*Speaks in loud booming MACHO VOICE*: "GREETINGS COMRADE. THESE NACHOS HAVE AN ENJOYABLE TASTE. I SHALL ENJOY THESE NACHOS. ENJOYABLE NACHOS. I PRAISE YOUR NACHO PREFERENCES FOR BEING SIMILAR TO MINE OWN."

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL I do have a soft spot for dear Antisocial.. despite his enduring 'eye rolling' at us

Aww, same here. And he only does that coz he doesn't get us :devil:
Which is coincidentely also why he's here, I'm sure *innocent look*