• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP playground

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I see your enjoying the fantasy-experience of the ENFP-playground. Welcome to our world, enjoy your stay ;)

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
*radios*, I've found out where the ENFP's are. They've ammased such a high concentration of benevolence that even the INTJ's are merry. recommended course of action: just join in the fun. *gives :hug:*. Help, all the cute ENFP chicks are crushing me!

Don't eat the brownies if you know what's good for you... :cry:

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
One question: what are the rules and activities here?

stigmatica

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Oooh! A playground? *looks around* But there's nobody here?

*stands on the whirly thingy and waits for someone to come push*

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
It's a bit disappointing ENFP playgroud because people are here only now and then. :dry:

But who cares? :jew:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I made sure there were plenty of rainbows, unicorns, even a tough alpha male corner with beer, as well as a bunch of pillows and a pool. Are you guys blind? :D

Enjoy your time. There's only one rule here, and that's you're obliged to have fun without hurting anyone! So let the pillow fights, pool parties and butterfly chases continue, once more! Oh and guys, feel free to bring in some music once more again too ;)

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
*Brings Chevelle, Linkin Park, Papa Roach, and The Fray*. "This is what my inner mind is like. *ENFP's stare dreamily at the depressing music*.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
*brings his own depressive music.*

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMFil1jEjoI"]Quiet These Paintings Are[/YOUTUBE]

Let's depress the hell out of this god forsaken playground!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey! No dissing my playground. Other than that, do what you please ;)

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
YouTube - Chevelle - Send The Pain Below

*psychologically throws up blood.* I watched the video before going to tahoe.I was slightly nervous, and I have an undiagnosed medical problem than can be debilitating. Like red hot iron going through my guts.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
How's the playground? I haven't been here in a while.

So my brother's girlfriend apparently tests ENFP. She is very thoughtful (I'm not as much) but she says she tests off the charts as N. Amar, are you off the charts N? Anyone?

I'm really very EP more than N, I wonder how that affects me vs. her. This is my first possible ENFP encounter!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Euhm, I dunno. Is 84 percent off the charts?

stigmatica

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
How's the playground? I haven't been here in a while.

So my brother's girlfriend apparently tests ENFP. She is very thoughtful (I'm not as much) but she says she tests off the charts as N. Amar, are you off the charts N? Anyone?

I'm really very EP more than N, I wonder how that affects me vs. her. This is my first possible ENFP encounter!
I be N through and through, so maybe you should start run-N?