• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP playground

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
watcher.jpg

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hi ENFPs. I just wanted to say thanks. I was in such a dismal sad mood yesterday and my ENFP sister was really nice to me and patted me a lot and made me take a nap.

:hug:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL, you're too much. They're beautiful, Outsider :blush:

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I guess I can be a little... over the top.

There may be a question residing in you head -"Why?"

There are many questions and I have only little answers. I don't have one for this.

Here I am trying to answer a question that you haven't even inquired. Instead I should focus on another question. -"What?"
And the answer is "Nothing." in a most positive note.

It is most likely the Loki in me. :jew:

MattC333

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Do you guys ever find yourself mirroring others' demeanors, gestures, enunciations, accents, speech patterns, and so on without even thinking about it?

Well, I know people who get along do this naturally, whether it's strangers or friends.

But I have a nasty habit of using mirroring and other tricks to increase rapport and jedi mind trick people into loving my obvious ENFP charm!
Since I started watching Derren Brown I've developed this urge to mess with peoples mind and charm their pants (or panties :p) off!

To balance out the seriousness of that little blurb....flibble, that is all.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I guess I can be a little... over the top.

There may be a question residing in you head -"Why?"

There are many questions and I have only little answers. I don't have one for this.

Here I am trying to answer a question that you haven't even inquired. Instead I should focus on another question. -"What?"
And the answer is "Nothing." in a most positive note.

It is most likely the Loki in me. :jew:

Oh please go on reflecting, you made me curious now :wubbie:

It's interesting that you'd identify with..Loki of all gods ;)

G

garbage

What's going on in this thread

Posting my cat's butt again, because I got it out for another thread anyway

3311-enfp-playground-dcp_5647.jpg

7thsomebody

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Do you guys ever find yourself mirroring others' demeanors, gestures, enunciations, accents, speech patterns, and so on without even thinking about it?

Oh my goodness, completely... i'll end up with little mannerisms and affectations that i never intended on getting, some i may not even like. why is this? typical of an enfp girl or enfp in general? i don't know...

nameBRAND

MBTI Type
ENFP
so this is where all the enfps are hiding! I joined a user group that no one talks in >_<. HelloOoooo all! =D

nameBRAND

MBTI Type
ENFP
Oh my goodness, completely... i'll end up with little mannerisms and affectations that i never intended on getting, some i may not even like. why is this? typical of an enfp girl or enfp in general? i don't know...

I actually find I do that as well but friends generally pick up each others mannerisms and such. Especially if you hang out with these friends alot =D

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yes, it is that time again.

Dreamworld.
thelionbydeath00.jpg

Reality.
sleepingbeautybyalicech.jpg

The answers still elude me.

lamp

Here I am trying to answer a question that you haven't even inquired.
Might that be, "Who?"

Do you guys ever find yourself mirroring others' demeanors, gestures, enunciations, accents, speech patterns, and so on
I sure do this, and subconsciously for the most part. I think part of it is that I want to 'try on' these new phrases and gestures.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
wait...your name is lamp?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yes...it's soooo confusing...i like it too. :smile:

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
*radios*, I've found out where the ENFP's are. They've ammased such a high concentration of benevolence that even the INTJ's are merry. recommended course of action: just join in the fun. *gives :hug:*. Help, all the cute ENFP chicks are crushing me! "oh, so she's Lady X." :hugs:. Thank god I found this place after the zombie apocalypse.