• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP playground

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ha, now you truly belong in the ENFP-cult ;)

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
God, I'm sooo tired, it's ridonculous.

Y'all ever get worn out, *not* by your Ne, but by your *Fi*?!?!??

I swear, my heart and mind just got supercharged-stimulated, and assaulted and my entire soul feels as though it's been ripped out of my ribcage.

Ne leads me to be quick, fun and playful.

Fi, and all that it's comprised of, is like my very own personal anchor/god.

And you do NOT fuck with my Fi, no, no!!!

When someone does something that I view to be wrongwrongwrong!!!!

I cannot help but to be AFFECTED, you know?

Fuck, I know this is supposed to be a playground.

I need to get back into Ne mode.

*takes a trip to wikipedia*

:p

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Hey Captain, are you high on amphetamines?
Lol, no, why?

Interestingly enough, I used to be prescribed them for my "ADHD", aka, my super Ne-Awesomeness!!!

I am just what I like to call "twired"

I got very little sleep and I have what seems like inexhaustible energy.

Note: I used to be *very* extroverted, it's like, in my genes.

So being a recluse can backfire at times, i.e. I have all this extra energy pent up.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I'm high on Hello Kitty Jet Machine!!!

:yes:

EVA_hellokitty1.JPG

G

garbage

Ha, now you truly belong in the ENFP-cult ;)

sweet :cheers:

Y'all ever get worn out, *not* by your Ne, but by your *Fi*?!?!??

I swear, my heart and mind just got supercharged-stimulated, and assaulted and my entire soul feels as though it's been ripped out of my ribcage.

:yes:

Yeah.. just yesterday, a friend of mine called me in a horrible mood, bared her recent problems to me, and threatened to drive off of a bridge. I knew that she was significantly overreacting and would eventually calm down, but it took me a while to regain my composure after feeling what she was going through, so that I could actually be there for her in the interim. I hadn't had to play counselor for others' major issues in a while, so it took me longer than normal to shake the empathy and just do what needed to be done.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Adderall and/or Ritalin?
The former, why?

Like the antidepressants, (Effexor, to be exact), I was once prescribed, one day, I was just like, meh, I don't need this shit, I can handle this, (this being me/who I am), on my own.

Important note: I am not a "psychiatry is evil", kinda person, it has its place, but you must decide if you need the pills and if they are working for you.

Hahaha, I do need myself some Xanax, though.

It makes people so much more tolerable.

:wubbie:

G

garbage

Paxil did it for me :doh:

Prescribed to me as a minor before they were aware that it completely screwed with minors' heads :doh: :doh: :doh:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Yeah.. just yesterday, a friend of mine called me in a horrible mood, bared her recent problems to me, and threatened to drive off of a bridge. I knew that she was significantly overreacting and would eventually calm down, but it took me a while to regain my composure after feeling what she was going through, so that I could actually be there for her in the interim. I hadn't had to play counselor for others' major issues in a while, so it took me longer than normal to shake the empathy and just do what needed to be done.
You have testicles, and you are kind, this makes me happy, you are goodness.

:hug:

Just wondering, since I used to take both. Adderall really messed me up, after taking it I felt incredibely numb about everything.
B-I-N-G-O!!! :yes:

Wait, aren't we mortal enemies?

Hahaha, I guess we can be friends, now.

:)

Paxil did it for me :doh:

Prescribed to me as a minor before they were aware that it completely screwed with minors' heads :doh: :doh: :doh:
Lol, wait, that's fucked up, but still kinda funny, sorta, not really, maybe just a little? :cheese:

Lol, I was going to say "cause you should be!". I mean, Hello Kitty? What travesty is this?

Man, as always, this thread never fails to give ENFPs a bad rep...
Ur 2 hawt 2 b on the interwebs, y dont u go fuck sum supermodel, dood. :p

P.S. Where is Nillerz when you need him, AK-47 Hello Kitty will kill you!!!!!!

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Dear Neuticles,

I had my standard Dachshund, Bruno, neutered six months ago using Neuticles. I am very glad that I did so. Bruno has the same look as before and I am extremely pleased with the results. My veterinarian had never done the Neuticles procedure before. I am very grateful for your information and assistance in preparing the veterinarian for the procedure. Some of my friends have commended me for being a caring owner who knew the importance of maintaining Bruno's natural look. I gladly advertise to everyone.

Thank you again for your wonderful product. I have attached a photo of Bruno and me - two happy Neuticles advocates.

Eddie Hamblin
Archdale, NC

bruno.jpg

LOLLOLLLLLL!!!

Awww, his puppy is quut!!!