• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP playground

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
CandyisDandy.gif

:yes:

ColourfulDrinks.jpg

As you wish, Hexis, but alcohol, ENFP-style= colourfull coctails :devil:

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Thats what you think...

[YOUTUBE="BrSSSfYE2dQ"]Best Guinness Commercial Ever![/YOUTUBE]

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[YOUTUBE="BrSSSfYE2dQ"]Best Guinness Commercial Ever![/YOUTUBE]

Hey, you wanna be the tabletop for the visitors drinks, then feel free, I ain't gonna stop ya...I know some NT-girls that won't mind, I'm sure :devil:

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Hey, you want me to be the tabletop for the visitors drinks, then feel free, I ain't gonna stop ya...I know some NT-girls that won't mind either, I'm sure :devil:

Alright sweet, bring em over! :devil:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i have some i can add if ya want. :)
Warm_Beer_and_Cold_Woman_by_avivi.jpg

beer_by_theprodiqy.jpg

Cupcakes_by_Bottine.png

PATRON-1.jpg

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Ohhh I like where your head is at, WH!

*summons gingerbread house*

130013259_2b2f0df4b2.jpg

peperkoek.jpg

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You didn't!!!!!!!! If this was a game then we're playing in different leagues!! Those houses are fabulous!!! I know they say now's not a good time for buying or selling but I must admit that I'm tempted :D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ohh I hear ya..I'd love to live in a house like that :drool:

Also, since I'm always accused of being evil..I liked the symbology of it..its a sweet and very attractive home..with an evil Witch inside :devil:

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Two evil witches... cos unlock the door Amargith Wild horses is coming to stay.....

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
*dance dance dance*

(I don't really like concerts. I am too little and people keep elbowing me.)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No thanks
too little room, too many people, too many emotions.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
sure thanks. :D

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Would an ENFP enjoy this?
laxnightclub.jpg

Meh, it depends. I'm kind of a contrarian when it comes to disco/club culture.

Part of me hates the "plasticness" of it all and the other parts just goes "chicks in miniskirts!:banana:".

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
I like concerts, but I hate dancing and being squished between others. I even hate moshing and a lot of people dont expect that from me. Im the guy who stands in the middle of the crowd at a concert peacfully drinking my beer until someone bumps into me...some how im always the center of moshes...

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah...i don't want to go to a place like that all the time but i find myself in that sort of mood sometimes. :D

Synthetic Darkness

I love/hate dances. I love dancing and acting all silly and insane...but I HATE grinding GAH !!!

Is it too much to ask to be left alone while I make a complete fool of myself on the dance floor?

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
Me too. I dislike it when I'm dancing and some dude comes up from behind and starts grinding up on me. *Note* I dress pretty conservatively for this reason, and they find their way behind me. That's when girlfriends are good to have, because they will butt the guy out. I do the same for my chicas, vice versa.

I love dancing too! Don't think I can ever join dance production. The 1, 2, 3, 4's combined with my "Just do it" Ne side has no patience.

Although, I miss days when my friends and I used to get kicked out of malls for doin our Missy Elliott Garbage Bag Dance: "I Can't Stand the Rain." lol

Synthetic Darkness

Ah this brings back memories of my friends and I doing the Thriller dance in the Eaton Center for all the world to see =)