• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP playground

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
...hmph...hugs...You win this round!

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Lets just combine our loves Amargith....
8-9036large.jpg

^Ugh.... it's.... so good.... it's...it's....IT'S HIDEOUS! :devil:

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
Hexis, do you have any awesome mecha pictures?

A Texan ENFP has to love mecha.

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hexis, if you don't start behaving, I'm gonna MyLittlePony your ass so much you will be having nightmares about pretty little lilac ponies for 6 months and longer :alttongue:

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7

Uhh...like these?
gw_ms071.jpg

Hexis, if you don't start behaving, I'm gonna MyLittlePony your ass so much you will be having nightmares about pretty little lilac ponies for 6 months and longer :alttongue:

What?! I love MyLittlePony, look how cute these guys are!
:wubbie:

apocapony.jpg

Look isnt Death Pony so...ENDearing?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL, it's confusing to see you use that type of banter back on me. That's awesome though :laugh: Ok..I'll let it slide..for now :alttongue:

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
Can there be a giant unicorn mecha!?

Edit:
BC96-Fanart.jpg

Aw man, this is the best GIS could do. Fail. I'mma have to go draw one now.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*adds a pillow corner*

throw_pillow_collage.jpg

splendor-jacquard-ensemble-wit.jpg

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Too...many...pillows...*faints*

*comes to* I hate tons of pillows on beds! What is the fascination with this! I don't even use pillows. Where is the rest of the bed? You just end up pushing them all on the floor and then have to set them back up again.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

*comes to* I hate tons of pillows on beds! What is the fascination with this! I don't even use pillows. Where is the rest of the bed? You just end up pushing them all on the floor and then have to set them back up again.

ROTFL, ok, that was like the last comment I expected to my providing pillows :D

I figured it would be nice for everyone to be able to sit and get comfy, on or off the bed. Besides, it provides the ammo needed to have a pillow fight for those who wanna have some fun together...

That being said, I do agree with you. Too many pillows in the bed make me fight them, and make it impossible to go to sleep. Very frustrating.

However, in this case, the intention was to sit/lie on top of the pillows and not under the covers. And it can be very soothing to just nestle yourself into a bunch of pillows. Very snuggly ;)

Also, cleaning up is not required in the pillow corner, so just enjoy :smooch:

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP

They come in handy during long drawn out poillow fights at sleep over parties :D

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I'm a menace in pillow fights. Once I start dual wielding two pillows look out, and hide the children.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
That;s a good point actually!! I have seen more than a few NTs quite formidible at pillow fights and someone always ends up with a nasty bump on their heads (never them :steam:) ... Still fun though! :D

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Definitely not my neck! Nope, not ticklish there, at all. Might as well not even try.:ninja: