• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] How are INF females sexy?

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Yes. INFx have that catlike feminine sexiness to them.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
But "cute" doesn't feel like it's enough, like there's something more to it than that.

wolfmaiden14

*ears perk up*
MBTI Type
Infx
But passion is nice, at any rate, and I suspect that INF females may have more of it pent up inside them than most (and emphasis on the pent up and inside bits ;)). I suppose it's up to those who may want some passion in their lives to see past the typically rather cool and reserved exterior. Maybe it's their loss if they're too shallow to realize what they could be missing!

OH MAN. Someone who understands! New favorite. :hug:

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If you are asking this question, you have not seen the ones on this forum.
Talk about making you break out in a cold sweat

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Go with the ENTP...Trust me..But the real question is, will you let yourself be led in blind faith?