• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Which type do you have a secret soft-spot for?

sculpting

I like NTs-all of them but not really in a soft spot way, just a buddy way. Well maybe the INTJs I have a soft spot for.

I like INFJs too, but more cause they call me on my crap.

Recently I have found I also like ISFPs even though I don't understand them very well. They have some really special neatnesses about them.

But mostly I like most people.

Xellotath

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Recently I have found I also like ISFPs even though I don't understand them very well. They have some really special neatnesses about them.

ISFPs are pretty cool! At least the one I know.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
IRL - I clique with male INTPs, ENFJs, and female ENFPs

Online - I like INFJ postings a lot, some INTJs can be hilarious, and the warmer & less know-it-ally INTPs are cool

run

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
sexual attraction: ENF's

otherwise: ENF's

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
I dream of the day when all my friends are ENTP and I can sit and observe them from a corner in a room. I also secretly wish to marry an ENTP with well developed Fe one day. Also ENFJs are aweeeeeeeeeeeeeesome. Mmm mmm mmm.

As much fun as ENFPs are, the ones I've known have been too selfish and/or childish for me to ever feel safe opening up too.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I like IENSFTPJs, but only on Saturdays.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I hate WXFL television everyday.

I rather hate OMGBBQs. Too hysterical, shrinking and riddled with pathos. Couldn't find their own butts with both hands and a pervert with a metal detector. Good riddance. No way would I spend my time on such people.

Lightyear

ENFPs (as long as they are not too wishy-washy).

In real life also ENTPs as long as they are not completely unhealthy. I just love it when they say the outrageous things that just secretly went through my head, it makes me snigger and I find it adoreable.

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Is there a type that - upon recognizing someone as such in the real world - causes you to be biased and make the extra effort not usually made to get to know them/recognize you to trying and kill them with your mind or run like the guest speaker at an SJ convention (hey, that sorta describes Hitler now that I think about it)?

And the winner is...xSFJs!

Is there a type that - cough, INFJ upon posting in the forum with their type displayed they're INFJ - makes you feel all 'fuzzy' reading their INFJ posts (no matter how ridiculous), and it's hard to dissuade the notion that they're INFJs are not necessarily AWESOME because they are this type INFJ?

I refuse to answer on the grounds of total and complete obviousness!

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
BIG SOFT SPOT:
ISTJ. They are wonderful. Their SiTe is a good complementary to my FiNe, and whenever I am with them I feel so relaxed. I am not one for touchy feelys but somehow they are the only type whom gets cuddled occasionally by me. Ironically, they always reject my "advances". Lololol.

Soft spots:
INTJ. Hmmm... they have their moments. (both good and bad)
@_@ ...

scortia

MBTI Type
INFJ
I have a soft spot for NTs in general. Now there are cases of meeting NTs who are too overboard on the blunt, cold-hearted, superiority side... but NTs that have all that kept in check (which is the vast majority of them) are delightful people who invigorate my intellectual side.