• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Which type do you have a secret soft-spot for?

Erudur

MBTI Type
INTJ
I don't like to be a bandwagon jumper but you ENFPs earn it. You are the best.

But my INT and INF friends can edge you out simply by being more accessible. Sometimes you ENFPs can be so flying all over the place that I can't keep up.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^^ aww...so cool to hear that people like being around the enfp people they know...i love that. :D

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can't tell you how many times a day I get hug ambushed. :D

lorkan

MBTI Type
INFJ
ESFJ's, ENTJ's and ISTJ's. I love to be around them and prove myself worthy of their reliance. It feels amazing when I succeed and we can really communicate well and honestly. And we can be silly in a way just Judgers among can be were a P would think you were weird or something.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Secretly, and really honestly, I would like to talk with INFJs more often. All I want to do is pull words out of the air and blather on and on about trends and patterns related to people and spiritual issues, and how they're intertwined and so incredibly fascinating because we can't exactly explain such topics. If I am correct in my readings, there are some of you who are very interested in this stuff.

I am very interested in why most INFJs give me strange stares when they think that I am looking away, but cannot usually bring myself to hop to conversation because it feels intense enough without them.

Gauche

Definitely INFPs. I absolutely admire INFPs.:wubbie:

Then, of course ENFPs, INTPs, ENTPs, or even ENFJs are great to meet, and it's really amazing to encounter one.:)

G

Glycerine

INFPs and I tend to have this incredibly strong pull towards each other when we meet. It's such a strange intensity.

file cabinet

I have had 3 good ENFP friends over the years. they are not just any ENFP.. they had some similar traits:
1. Somehow involved in photography and owns an expensive camera or two.
2. Somehow uses technology (designer, programmer, or a little bit of both).
3. May have addictive personality.
4. Male.
5. Likes to party...

I also tend to have an instant rapport with ENFJ's I meet in real life (male or female).

IrishStallion819

MBTI Type
INFJ
I said before and I'll say it again; Its gotta be the ENFP's.. or what I like to refer them as "The people Ambassadors".

sade

A secret soft spot would be for the ESTPs. Don't tell them.

But I have lots of soft spots for the other types as well, not so secret though.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Okay, I'll admit I have a soft spot for ENFPs in addition to the INFJs. They almost always catch me off guard with their deep questions and the enthusiasm with which they ask them.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISFP
ExTP
xNTJ
ENFx

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
no it doesn't!! you love it! :D

GollumFinal.jpg

We hates it, precious!

hakuna

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
For me, it's ESFPs and ENTPs. I am always drawn to ESFPs and they tend to be drawn to me, it's like a moth to the flame. They actually bring me joy, they rock so. ENTPs are wonderful as well if you are in sync with their humor and don't take anything too personally, I just want to glomp them :hug:. Some developed Fe is a necessity for me, however. An ENTP without Fe just saddens me, it's like they understand my Fi in theory, but have no real grasp of what it means. GAH!

Other than that, I greatly value the other Idealists, ENFPs, ENFJs, and INFJs we have the same goals, after all.