• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Which type do you have a secret soft-spot for?

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Well, according to the data I collected from this forum, it seems to be INTP (20%) and ENFP (15%).

Those two are followed by INFP, ENTP (both 11%), INFJ (10%) and INTJ (8%). Everything else is less or not on the list so far.

Horray for statistics.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, according to the data I collected from this forum, it seems to be INTP (20%) and ENFP (15%).

Those two are followed by INFP, ENTP (both 11%), INFJ (10%) and INTJ (8%). Everything else is less or not on the list so far.

Horray for statistics.
oh my...you're joking right?

hopeseed

MBTI Type
INF~
Enneagram
4 w5
(And by this, I don't even necessarily mean which type attracts you the most)

Is there a type that - upon recognizing someone as such in the real world - causes you to be biased and make the extra effort not usually made to get to know them/recognize you?
Is there a type that - upon posting in the forum with their type displayed - makes you feel all 'fuzzy' reading their posts (no matter how ridiculous), and it's hard to dissuade the notion that they're not necessarily AWESOME because they are this type?

There can be (and often is) absolutely no recognizably logical reason as to 'why'. You may clearly understand that someones type is not the entirety of their personality, yet you can't help it. Perhaps you have never even really encountered one in day-to-day life, merely like the image painted by this types MBTI description.

Oh, and - you are NOT ALLOWED to answer with your own type. I forbid it :cheese:

Commence the irrational love!

(PS - anyone ELSE find that 'cheese' smiley kind of threatening?!)

Wow, this is such an ENFP question! I love the NF combo :hug:
My answer: If I sense something unusual about certain people and want to talk to them their type ends up being either some combination of INF or ENF. Depending on my mood. ENFP seems more relaxed but I still love INFP's...like the best! I'm drawn to INFJ's of course, but since I am one, I get annoyed if the INFJ is immature because I see all the things that I used to struggle with more and it's hard to watch. Ha!

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
oh my...you're joking right?
Nope, I am serious. I made a table and statistics about this place containing the people I talk to and their types, birthdays and whatever can be used for statistics. :D

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Horray for statistics.

Yeah right. Like people really like INTPs.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, I don't know if others do, but I do. My best, most precious friend is an INTP.

So the statistics are based on your friends on the forum? And what else? Just curious how you came to those numbers.

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
So the statistics are based on your friends on the forum? And what else? Just curious how you came to those numbers.

It's her personal stats as to what type she likes the most.

Don't get all defensive.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nope, I am serious. I made a table and statistics about this place containing the people I talk to and their types, birthdays and whatever can be used for statistics. :D
oh funny girl...really? you people with your charts and graphs are so funny to me...haha
well i like it...i like those types lots too. ;)

Siegfried

MBTI Type
?
Yeah I can tell the P in you gets all starry eyes, right?
QUOTE]

Lol, I don't think its bad, I make graphs too, mostly to prioritise things, its something that has really helped me.

NFs, who I can understand on a intuitive level and on a deep emotion level. INFs and out of the extroverted NFs, has to be ENFJ, very caring, considerate people, geniunely are pivoted on other's feelings. NTJs are also ones I have a soft spot for. It has to be INTJ overall. There is a cool temperance to their logical thoughts and articulation, while still maintaining an intuitive basis. So generally NJs.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTP's. I like em. :)

:doh:

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Fellow NTs, though I haven't quite figured out ENTJs yet. NFJs. ISTJs, b/c I grew up with a bunch of them. There are also some very cool ISFPs on the boards.

INFPs can sometimes be a little "prickly" for me, and I don't know how to explain it any better than that. I think it's me running into the Fi and being baffled. Having said that, there are several on the boards that I love. The few arguments (not knock-down-drag-outs, just pretty strong personality conflicts) I've had on the boards have been with male INFs, for some reason.

laintpe

Summer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Healthy INFJ's, other NT's (ENTP, INTJ, other INTPs), STP's, and ESF's i've met irl.