• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ENTP\INFJ DOG\CATS

Do you prefer cats or dogs

• Total voters

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
why do people like reptiles?

do they even like reptiles?

why would anyone like 'em reptiles?

what's so cute about reptiles?

(sorry :D just an association. poor furry things. served cold. to reptiles. who'd want to feed their reptiles.)

I love reptiles. Kept snakes for the longest time when I was a kid, then had a gecko as a teenager. It's only a matter of time before I get some other kind of lizardy, snakey thing (those boas at the petstore are always so adorable lookin, but they get big and very heavy). My house will be a zoo one day. :shock:

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Fixed the poll.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I love cats just as much as I love dogs but my dog vote didn't register :(

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Why is this being measured? What purpose does this serve???

I voted, so now I'm curious. TELL!

563 740

MBTI Type
ENTP
^ You know.. Dogs have bigger mouths for a reason. Just saying.

True - also, I'd have to say that smearing peanut butter on my genitals is greatly preferable to dumping a can of tuna on my junk. :devil:

eclare

MBTI Type
INFJ
Exactly what I was going to say :laugh:

my doggy loves me! :wubbie: (and therefore I would happily shiv anyone who would try and harm him... seriously, how can a person NOT be happy to be greeted enthusiastically every time they come home?!?)

So true. A dog's love is so affirming. A great dog will make you feel like the best person in the word.

penelope

MBTI Type
INxJ
I love cats. Dogs are cool too. But cats make my heart mush.

binka

MBTI Type
INFJ
I love dogs, but I also like cat as cute pet. I mean, I don't hate cat, if they are good looking cat.....

jaku

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4,5?
i love cats, for the same reasons i love dogs, for the same reasons i love humanity.

but certain cats, like certain dogs, like certain humans, earn and share my love and trust in ways others can't.

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
conclusion of the study, INFJ love everything except if life experiences really taught them not to and even then they'll still find ways to love the furry things.

:D

I think you are onto a very very valid point, I will eventually reward you with homemade cookies and delightful confections for being such a lovely and perceptive bear.

I have a cat..but I love all animals, its the people I don't trust!