• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] Female ENFJs vs. Male ENFJs

SpottingTrains

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Over the past day or so of being on the forums here I have combed through quite a bit of threads dealing with ENFJs. One thing that has struck my interest is if there is a big difference between the males and females of this type. It just seemed to me that there was a rift between the two when reading the posts of the ENFJs. Any insight would be appreciated!

I'm really new to this stuff so maybe this is a basic fact or something that I don't know :D

SpottingTrains

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
I was expecting you to say we both have a vagina but that was glorious nonetheless :p

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:blink:

Boy ENFJs have a penis, girl ENFJs have a vagina!!!

You'd like to think that, wouldn't you?!

Alright.

It's true.

You should ask my sister Pink Piranha about this - she is the reigning female ENFJ on this board.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What are you talking about - they are social vaggies with tendencies to be a dick.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmm... I thought their reproduction processes consisted only of cosmic rays and candle wax. SHOCKER.

LadyJaye

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hmm... I thought their reproduction processes consisted only of cosmic rays and candle wax. SHOCKER.

Wait. I thought the Volcano God ENFJ's reproduced by devouring tiny villages and having new ENFJ's spring fully formed from the forehead of Zeus.

Was I wrong to assume this?

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Wait. I thought the Volcano God ENFJ's reproduced by devouring tiny villages and having new ENFJ's spring fully formed from the forehead of Zeus.

That's Fe gone bad, isn't it?

SpottingTrains

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2

Actually, I am pretty sure that is a fact :)

LadyJaye

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
That's Fe gone bad, isn't it?

You know how to defeat rampaging Fe? Lots of deep pressure hugs. It works on the mentally ill, so why not on Fe?!

Actually, I am pretty sure that is a fact :)

That's the propaganda my sister keeps spreading around. I say I don't believe her, but I have noticed, of late, many small islands in the Ring of Fire disappearing for every ENFJ outburst. I don't want to be paranoid, but I'm afraid there may be a connection.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That's the propaganda my sister keeps spreading around. I say I don't believe her, but I have noticed, of late, many small islands in the Ring of Fire disappearing for every ENFJ outburst. I don't want to be paranoid, but I'm afraid there may be a connection.

This is why I sacrifice 80's pop rock CDs into any open volcanoes that I pass. It seems to help. :yes:

Brendan

Guerilla Urbanist
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I can't speak for other ENFJ's, but I sprung fully formed from the head of Zeus.

Either way, yes you're correct. My personal take is that it is not necessarily more or less socially acceptable for either men or women to display emotion, but rather what kinds of emotion are more socially acceptable for each to display. I'm not entirely sure that this is the type of difference you're referring to, however.

What kinds of differences do you notice?

SpottingTrains

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
I was leaning towards the same thing, I was more curious about how that dynamic shaped the personality of the male ENFJ and vice versa. From the ENFJ male posters that I have seen on this site it seems that we are definitely a different type of extrovert than the females.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Taco and I have the same sick sense of humor, bombast, sensitivity, force and extreme discomfort when others are in pain, esp when we can't help them, and a very similar inability to mask ourselves. Being male, he's way more contained though. I'm way more flash and shine. It's funny when we're together though. It's like "HEY!! TWO ENFJs!! LOOK!" :D We play off each other, and create elaborate nonsense. His INFP wife is a patient gal. lol ;)

SpottingTrains

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Awesome haha, that's pretty much what I was thinking.

:bananallama:

...I'm pretty much convinced that is the best smiley ever made.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That is, in fact, the best smiley in the history of the universe.

LadyJaye

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Wow, I just read your signature. That is hilariously badass.

Next thing, you'll both go around touching everyone else's Danger Zones! Out Out vile spirit of Sexy Val Kilmer!

SpottingTrains

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
As much as touching everyones Danger Zones sounds like a wickedly fun time I think I need to find the female twin of Val Kilmer and embrace a new twist on the Danger Zone. Any suggestions?