• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Question for: MALE EFJ and IFP

heart

heart on fire
How do you express your dominant feeling side to others in your daily life?

Please shed light on how men express dominant feeling in masculine ways. Thank you in advance for your participation. :)

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You mean besides sucker punching puppies in anger? :D

Well, one key for me was to realize that feeling wasn't the same as weakness. There is a great deal of strength that is required to make myself vulnerable, especially when I know that someone could take advantage of it.

I'll sometimes use humor to disarm or brighten the mood a bit, but I've run into the trap of overdoing the humor and coming across as disingenuous. Still, alittle bit of humor always seems to help.

Otherwise, I simply express my emotion by how I live my life and don't make a big deal of it. It's usually an instant connection if someone picks up on it, and those rare moments are extremely gratifying.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I typically show that I care for the people in my life. I usually don't care about whether someone is right but just their intent, and I let the person know this through little hints.

I try to be a good samariton in everything I do (I'll give a friend money if he doesn't have it for lunch etc), I try to help the people I know with anything that is bothering them. Just things like that. It's not very obvious I am using feeling.

Another way I show it is the old worn out phrase "when my principals get violated." *kicks dead horse* There are some things that I refuse to do, that is another way I show my feeling in every day life.

From what I have observed it's difficult to tell an INFP from an INTP on the outside, because Ne takes over on the communication side. INTPs are also considerate people toward the people they know using their Si terietary for details, in this case remembering something someone has done for them and paying them back because it would be the most "logical" thing to do. They helped me, so it doesn't make sense to not help them back.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
I don't, it's mine! *hides it*

JRT

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Personally I am always there for my friends and family whenever they need something they know they can call me.

With strangers or co-workers I just meet, I usually don't trust them because i'm very cynical. Towards new people i'm friendly and warm but they don't really get to know me for me if that makes any sense because I don't want to get taken advantage of.

...they only scratch the surface of my insanity!! :D

jtanSis1

MBTI Type
INFP
It's tricky without hugging someone, but when you stick around for someone when everyone else has left or stick up for them even if you have no chance anyway. We are known for being the hero types after all. We just don't get many opportunities to show it or we'd be bigger than rock stars.