• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Why do (if they do) INFJ's and INFP's like each other?

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
Be careful what you say. INFJs loooove to send people to their rooms. :D

I do that with my INTP friend all the time. Most of the calls we share end up with me pushing him to stop avoiding his problems (School work). I guess that's quite literal ;)

Shelovesyoumaybe

MBTI Type
INFP
Oo, I love INFJ's and INTP's. My two closest friends tested as those types. All together, we're extremely open minded and go along with each others weird, sporadic whims. We usually can confront each other if need be, in a very non-judgmental approach. One of my favorite things is that we constantly are jumping ideas, feelings, theories and revelations off of each other and we have a very fair relationship. No one has the upper hand or dominates the other. No one has to worry if the other is going to hurt another one's feelings by expressing their own.

Also, we can have a hell of a good time :D