• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] questions for/about INFJ and ENFJ men

G

Glycerine

I do the staring thing all the time.... :doh: It doesn't mean anything from me.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ahahaha! I do that too sometimes... it's almost as if I'm picking someone for bits of data like ticks. Then again, I just stare. No reason really.

G

Glycerine

Have guys taken that as a cue to "hit on" you? I have had some REALLY weird guys try to strike up convos w/ me just because of it. lol One of them asked me about my first and last name.... creepy.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Have guys taken that as a cue to "hit on" you? I have had some REALLY weird guys try to strike up convos w/ me just because of it. lol One of them asked me about my first and last name.... creepy.

Oh yeah, it's been nuts. lol Fortunately, I began creating methods of covert staring, so I wasn't getting the "Heeeeeeey, baby!" *hand gun fingers* reaction. AHAHHA @ the A/S/L... that was smoooooth. I've been asked all manner of weird things, ranging from full name to unmentionables. I respond with "Wanna see my third nipple!?" which may or may not go well.

My ENFP sister is way worse starer than I am. My own thoughts embarrass me so much I stop staring WAY before she ever does. lol

G

Glycerine

Oh yeah, it's been nuts. lol Fortunately, I began creating methods of covert staring, so I wasn't getting the "Heeeeeeey, baby!" *hand gun fingers* reaction. AHAHHA @ the A/S/L... that was smoooooth. I've been asked all manner of weird things, ranging from full name to unmentionables. I respond with "Wanna see my third nipple!?" which may or may not go well.

My ENFP sister is way worse starer than I am. My own thoughts embarrass me so much I stop staring WAY before she ever does. lol
LMAO. Would you mind sharing some of your covert staring tactics?

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
*Cough Cough* Ahem!!!

Ladies, Please. :laugh:

Staring.. People are my favorite subject, I also like architecture and really, I might be looking past you.
But mostly it's people.
I don't normally focus on one person. My eyes dart around always shifting.. This cause people to sometimes think I am disinterested with them or anxious.
Not at all. I can multi-task. But I understand this still upsets people sometimes.
So I try my best.

If I do stare, two things are happening (ore even just one). Attraction.
But fear attracts too. If a person is fearful.. I can fixate.
If someone brings out the fear in me.. I will also fixate.

Or you are just really hot!

Flirting?

Well if I am openly flirtatious, it probably means I have no intention of it going anywhere for whatever reason or I know the other person has no intentions either.
So it's just banter.

Watch out for who I don't openly flirt with. The one I will walk by and not always acknowledge, or have trouble maintaining eye contact with, and that is usually the one I am most interested in. But unless they approach me.. forget it. This is very counter productive.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Behind a book, with your eyes peering over or from one side.

Through your fingers.

Through someone else's fingers.

Billet yourself behind a kitten who will be too naive to tell on you.

Sit so close to them and stare so blatantly that the object of the stares will automatically not see you or be aware of you.

G

Glycerine

*Cough Cough* Ahem!!!

Ladies, Please. :laugh:

Staring.. People are my favorite subject, I also like architecture and really, I might be looking past you.
But mostly it's people.
I don't normally focus on one person. My eyes dart around always shifting.. This cause people to sometimes think I am disinterested with them or anxious.
Not at all. I can multi-task. But I understand this still upsets people sometimes.
So I try my best.

If I do stare, two things are happening (ore even just one). Attraction.
But fear attracts too. If a person is fearful.. I can fixate.
If someone brings out the fear in me.. I will also fixate.

Or you are just really hot!

Flirting?

Well if I am openly flirtatious, it probably means I have no intention of it going anywhere for whatever reason or I know the other person has no intentions either.
So it's just banter.

Watch out for who I don't openly flirt with. The one I will walk by and not always acknowledge, or have trouble maintaining eye contact with, and that is usually the one I am most interested in. But unless they approach me.. forget it. This is very counter productive.
You should have a stare-a-thon with and be scrutinized by another ENFJ (esp. the opposite sex).... it's the most awkward shit EVER.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
You should have a stare-a-thon with and be scrutinized by another ENFJ (esp. the opposite sex).... it's the most awkward shit EVER.
Hmm well certain people can make me very nervous for no particular reason when they look at me.. Maybe It's a Female ENFJ?

Neutralpov

I'm not a male and am a borderline E/INFJ, but I feel the need to clarify some points.

1. No way am I talking to you first if I really like you. I'll be too shy to do it and will be spending all my time sizing you up and trying build up the courage just to walk past you without visibly shaking/sweating/freaking out.

If I think you might be easy to blow smoke on, I may tease you first, after determining that you'd rather die than look at me - that's strictly reserved for the INTPs. I want to see if you have any fight in you. I won't have you receding from me. You better look at me before I eat you.

If you're ENTP, you will already have flipped me on my shell and will be tugging, biting, poking, taunting me. I won't have to make the first move. You will tell me that I'm your girl now and I best accept it, and I'll say "You're right" and you'll say brightly "Well, of course I am!"

5. EVERYONE finds their groove ultimately..

the bolded has to be the best ENFJ line ever! I loled pretty hard.

I think the E does matter. Maybe it is my attitude. I am not self-conscious and will flirt and initiate enough so the man can ask me out. Part of the extroversion meaning the world is external and I want to go make it happen and being energized by that. I don' take romantic rejections personally so I have a fearless attitude, albeit appropriate. If the guy doesn't like you, its their loss. If you can believe that in your gut of guts then flirting is easy and dating is fun and a way to get to know and appreciate others and yourself.
I might not be typical here.

Edit: I just realized I necromanced this thread