• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFPs , What do you think of INTJs?

Rambling

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ooooh, FantailedWall, my dad is an ENTJ and he is far worse when it comes to NTJ scheming than any INTJ I know.

Obviously not being an INTJ I can't know for sure, but I reckon that INTJs only become stubborn and hard to get through to when they think that they know better from the very beginning (as your dad must feel all the time what with being your dad) . Both INTJs I know only really try to control my life or my ideas when they are just so sure that theirs is better. Do correct me if I'm wrong, INTJs!

I would really like to know why it is INTJs behave like that and what is the best way to communicate with them when the do?

I totally identify. Sometimes I just *know* that I'm right...I guess I've mellowed with age though. :)

As to why I behave like that...several possible reasons

1) I've seen something similar enough before to be able to recognise the risks of "your" current plan...
2) I know I'd feel like I should have tried my hardest to dissuade you if you went ahead and I hadn't warned you...
3) I like you enough to bother...

I'd have to think about the best way to communicate... There probably are some strategies... :)

Obsidius

Chumped.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm an INTJ, and hugs are one of my favourite things in the world. But nobody knows apart from a very small amount of people, basically because I have no idea how to tell if they want a hug or not, I need them to initiate, and if they do, they'd get the tightest and warmest hug of all time XD That being said, although a part of me prefers harsh rationalism, ENFP's are really attractive to me usually.

Still... There's a type that likes us? *turns into Mr Plinkett* Whaaatttttttt?

iamnotthepita

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can only speak from personal experience, but they're pretty alright. I've met about one INTJ on another forum, but he was horny and had been on Vicodin for the past couple of days due to some surgery he had, so he started aggressively hitting on me. It was completely inappropriate and I was flustered for a bit, but it was also kind of fun. I honestly wasn't sure if he was even aware of half of what he was saying, but it was the first time I met a guy who could actually match my crazy while making me completely question myself, so props to him. Under the influence or not, he wins most interesting person award in my book.

Obsidius

Chumped.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I can only speak from personal experience, but they're pretty alright. I've met about one INTJ on another forum, but he was horny and had been on Vicodin for the past couple of days due to some surgery he had, so he started aggressively hitting on me. It was completely inappropriate and I was flustered for a bit, but it was also kind of fun. I honestly wasn't sure if he was even aware of half of what he was saying, but it was the first time I met a guy who could actually match my crazy while making me completely question myself, so props to him. Under the influence or not, he wins most interesting person award in my book.

Haha holy shit, well, INTJ's aren't exactly known for our "hitting on people", we're usually sexual in the most idealistic sense possible :p That's weird though, I've never heard of one doing that! By nature we're usually cool headed, but the Vicodin probably ruined that in a second... Anywho, if you ever want to talk to an INTJ or INTP and see what we're like, we're pretty easy to find! For some reason these forums attract a disproportionate amount of INTP and INTJ's compared to their respect percentages in the general population :3 Anyway, have fun! ENFP's tend to be the most lovable of the types in general, I don't know why XD

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Haha holy shit, well, INTJ's aren't exactly known for our "hitting on people", we're usually sexual in the most idealistic sense possible :p That's weird though, I've never heard of one doing that! By nature we're usually cool headed, but the Vicodin probably ruined that in a second... Anywho, if you ever want to talk to an INTJ or INTP and see what we're like, we're pretty easy to find! For some reason these forums attract a disproportionate amount of INTP and INTJ's compared to their respect percentages in the general population :3 Anyway, have fun! ENFP's tend to be the most lovable of the types in general, I don't know why XD

Stop hitting on her. :|

Obsidius

Chumped.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Stop hitting on her. :|

Haha I hope that's sarcasm, if you think I am, look at some of my other posts ;) I'm just generally like this, I'm the opposite of cold and robotic for the most part :)

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Haha I hope that's sarcasm, if you think I am, look at some of my other posts ;) I'm just generally like this, I'm the opposite of cold and robotic for the most part :)

Just amusing myself. Carry on. ;)

Obsidius

Chumped.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Just amusing myself. Carry on. ;)

Hahaha cruel! I see you're taking advantage of the INTJ's inability to sense sarcasm at times XD Scared me for second! I definitely don't want to come off like some horny internet forum dweller... I really hope that I don't XD Anyway, you too ;)

iamnotthepita

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Haha, well, the experience did end up being positive, in its own weird way. I should've seriously looked over my post before I hit reply but I'll correct myself here - he's not the only INTJ I've met on the forums, but he was the only INTJ who really said anything of substance (har har) to me that didn't have to do with some question I was asking or answering, so therefore the only one I could form a personal opinion on. I know INTJs aren't usually like that, which is why it stood out to me, and I know his non-Vicodin behavior was way more even keeled. The next INTJ I meet needs to be drugged up, horny, and drunk for the interaction to be of any worth to me. :D

Obsidius

Chumped.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Haha, well, the experience did end up being positive, in its own weird way. I should've seriously looked over my post before I hit reply but I'll correct myself here - he's not the only INTJ I've met on the forums, but he was the only INTJ who really said anything of substance (har har) to me that didn't have to do with some question I was asking or answering, so therefore the only one I could form a personal opinion on. I know INTJs aren't usually like that, which is why it stood out to me, and I know his non-Vicodin behavior was way more even keeled. The next INTJ I meet needs to be drugged up, horny, and drunk for the interaction to be of any worth to me. :D

Haha fair enough then! I find that INTJ's are only of worth if you seek a good argument, or a reasonable opinion, if you wish to be entertained, not many INTJ's will cater ;) A lot of us do have a very dark and twisted sense of humour though, but not many people ever get to know about it, kind of a private thing XD But that's fair enough, weirdos are often pretty funny ;)

aanule

MBTI Type
ENFP
The few INTJ's I've encountered have been very attractive to me. It's a good type. :D

The one I dated, we really wanted it to work because there was such a huge in intellectual attraction, but the physical stuff just didn't work. We tried multiple times and it always fizzled. We're now really good friends.